- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David J Abraham has 2 locations
Dr. David J Abraham has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. David J Abraham has the following 6 expertise
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Back Injuries
- Neck Injuries
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
26 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Dr. David J Abraham Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. David J Abraham
Fellowship trained in Spine Surgery. Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery. The Reading Neck & Spine Center provides comprehensive treatment of Spine Conditions using an interdisciplinary approach focusing on non-surgical care. Dr. Abraham and his team are dedicated to providing patients with the highest quality care for spine conditions. Your MRI will be reviewed with you by a Spine Specialist. Together, we will formulate your specific treatment plan.