Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David J Abraham
Dr. David J Abraham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reading, PA, with another office in Pottsville, PA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. David J Abraham has 2 locations
1270 Broadcasting Rd
Reading, PA 19610
48 Tunnel Rd Ste 202
Pottsville, PA 17901
Book Online Now
Dr. David J Abraham has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. David J Abraham has the following 6 expertise
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Back Injuries
- Neck Injuries
Dr. David J Abraham is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Self-verified patient of Dr. David J Abraham - Posted on January 3rd, 2018
18 years ago he repaired two discs in my lower back.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David J Abraham - Posted on January 22nd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. David J Abraham - Posted on July 10th, 2016
Totally missed my herniated disc
Self-verified patient of Dr. David J Abraham - Posted on May 10th, 2016
Went to him earlier for a bone spur pain. Went well, but coming back with new problem was a nightmare! Wait times were over an hour!!! Then he'd spend 2 min with you, mostly looking at paper work and test. Never did a hand strength test. Said there is no change. Well now I be seen 2 other Drs. Found a herniated disc between my C6-7. Need surgery, cause it's been 6 months of this . To late for therapy to work. Still in constant pain. Don't recommend him at all!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. David J Abraham - Posted on January 17th, 2016
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
25 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1993
Dr. David J Abraham Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark PPOBlue
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. David J Abraham
Fellowship trained in Spine Surgery. Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery. The Reading Neck & Spine Center provides comprehensive treatment of Spine Conditions using an interdisciplinary approach focusing on non-surgical care. Dr. Abraham and his team are dedicated to providing patients with the highest quality care for spine conditions. Your MRI will be reviewed with you by a Spine Specialist. Together, we will formulate your specific treatment plan.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David J Abraham, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine in Reading, PA, in this video.
Dr. David J Abraham is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Reading, PA.