Dr. David Abramson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Abramson?

I am shocked, outraged, and in complete disbelief

Posted on March 7th, 2017

I am shocked, outraged, and in complete disbelief in the way I was treated by Dr. Abramson today. I have skin cancer on my face and I need to have it removed by a different doctor and needed Dr. Abramson to do the plastic surgery after. He said he can only do the stitches 2 days after the surgery which means my cut will be open for two days. I’m really scared to do the operation and deal with it to begin with but on top of that the doctor was so nasty to me. When I asked questions, he was very annoyed with me and said he doesn’t deal with cancer and if I don’t want to wait the 2 days, I should find a different doctor. He yelled that so loud that people in the waiting room heard him yell at me. You think he would have more compassion but it’s only a business for him. I’m disgusted by the way I was treated.

Posted on October 8th, 2016

From my first appointment in his office to my post-op visit I was treated with patience, kindness and a degree of professionalism that I find rare. My satisfaction with my procedure is absolute.

Look no further

Posted on October 6th, 2016

Dr. Abramson and his staff, Zoe and Kerri are exemplary. They are very careful to answer questions and quell your fears and doubts. Dr. Abramson partnered with other surgeons of equal caliber to complete my surgery. I am an extremely satisfied with all the services rendered.

5 STARS

Posted on April 4th, 2016

Dr. Abramson did my Breast Reduction and it looks fabulous. I went from a G to D cup ... I love my new breast .... I was back to school in no time ... The staff was great Zoe the office manager answered all my questions. Keri Ann was helpful and available whenever I needed her. Nurse Wendy always went above and beyond. I recommend Dr. Abramson He's a great surgeon ....I'm pleased with my results 100%

Post mastectomy reconstruction

Posted on February 25th, 2016

Dr. Abramson performed reconstruction surgery after bilateral mastectomy. He spent time mapping out the process and explaining the details. My recovery was flawless, without complication and good results. Patient and surgeon must be a team to successfully navigate this procedure.

Posted on November 19th, 2015

He is an absolute artist! A total sculptor of the body. He is a pleasure to work with and exceeded my expectations. I am so incredibly happy with the work that I had done and I will absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon. Happier and happier every day with my results!

Research your Doctor

Posted on November 6th, 2015

Find a doctor who listens to you, understands you and most importantly knows what he is doing. Dr. David L Abramson is none of these.

Great experience, Wonderful doctor

Posted on August 27th, 2015

Breast Reduction

Posted on April 23rd, 2014

I would like Dr. Abramson for doing such a superb job on my breast. I love the results and it's only been two month so far. He was recommended to me from a good friend and she was right about everything she said about him He is very professional and makes you feel confident about the whole procedure. Thanks so much for everything.

Posted on September 11th, 2013

Dr Abramson did my breast reconstruction after a bilateral mastectomy and they look fantastic. I am extremely pleased with the result. They look better than before. He always took time to answer my questions and was always accessible!

Posted on October 25th, 2012

It's been said that when you meet someone for the first time, the first 20-30 seconds is crucial in making a decision whether or not the person is worthy of continuing a relationship. This credo holds true in any setting, from job interviews, sales calls, prospective dating, and even picking the right doctor. I read up on Dr A. prior to my initial consultation, and I also received positive feedback about him. On my initial visit with him it was a done deal with moving forward within 30 sec. I felt comfortable, educated and convinced that this guy will get it done. Office staff was friendly and accomodating, even after being late for my appointment. I was in and out of there within an hour. So far so good.

Preventative Double Mastectomy.

Posted on October 20th, 2012

I had a Preventative Double Mastectomy this year due to pre-cancerous findings in addition to a very strong family history of Breast Cancer. Dr Abramsom performed the immediate reconstruction . The whole experience has been a positively life affirming one. At every stage of my reconstruction I felt very imformed and confident that Dr Abramson was the right Dr to handle my care. His skill as a surgeon is remarkable. And my result are quite amazing. I am thrilled and I feel whole! His staff is also wonderful and very compassionate.