Dr. David Ade Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. David Ade?

Posted on April 9th, 2015

Nice and good doctor. I would recommend several people to him. He definitely listens to your concerns.

Great Dr.

Posted on January 3rd, 2015

I have been going to Dr Ade for 22 years, I would never think about going to another doctor he is great

Love my doctor!

Posted on September 29th, 2014

Dr. Ade is one of the nicest, humblest doctors you will ever meet. Always get in quickly if it's important. His office is not ready for HGTV, but who cares. Maybe the reason is he takes practically everyone, on any insurance, including Medicaid. When you go into a fancy office, remember, someone's paying for that. As far as the medical care, everything's been excellent, they stay on top of my care with several other doctors. I dread the day when he retires, he will be hard to replace.

Associate Accountant

Posted on May 8th, 2013

Only doctor I know I can call and get appointment the same day I call. He is the last of a breed of good doctors who care about their patients and really listen.

Posted on November 20th, 2011

I was really impressed with this doctor and all that he was able to do for me. He's not just one of those doctors who shuts you up with a diagnosis and tosses you out the door with a hastily-written prescription. He listened to me and we were able to come to a conclusion together. As they say on Ebay, A++!

Awesome

Posted on November 20th, 2011

Great doctor. Everytime I'm sick and neeed to see a doctor the same day I always get in with Dr. Ade. I've never heard of any other doctor that does that. I heard he even cuts into his lunch if patients really need to see him. Love his jokes too haha little corny but funny!

Best Doctor Ever!!!!!!

Posted on November 5th, 2011

Dr. David Ade is the best doctor ever, he doesn't judge you at all. He's very caring and helpful. I used to go to the crappy CHC in Moline & the last woman doctor over there that I went to was rude & snotty, then I called Dr. Ade's office & asked if they would take me & since I used to go to him when I was married, Dr. Ade excepted me with open arms. The woman who answers the phone has the sweetest personality. I just love her! More people should be like her. Dr. Ade, you're the best!!!!Oh & thank you for accepting my teenage son as a patient now. He thinks your awesome too!!!!!!!!!

Posted on December 27th, 2010

VERY DIRTY OFFICE, UNPROFESSIONAL ALSO. DOCTOR MUMBLED AND DID NOT MAKE EYE CONTACT.

Re-Staff

Posted on August 11th, 2010

I've had many instances where office staff is unable to answer my questions about my medical information. Poor ability to follow through with paperwork I needed faxed/delivered.

Posted on February 14th, 2010

Dr. Ade is one of the best doctors I've ever been to (and I've been to many!). He is very thorough and takes good care of me and my whole family. The staff is great and I look forward to my visit there .

Posted on February 25th, 2009

Doctor was rude and insulting. He talked down to me and refused to answer questions.

Lucky to have him as my doctor

Posted on June 28th, 2008

I feel lucky to have Dr. Ade as my doctor. He is very kind and thorough, never rushing through the visit. Everyone in his office is friendly and courteous.