Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David A Adekoya MD
Dr. David A Adekoya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David A Adekoya has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. David A Adekoya - Posted on July 7th, 2014
22 Years Experience
Stony Brook University
Graduated in 1996
Dr. David A Adekoya Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David A Adekoya's office for more information.
440 N Wabash Ave Chicago, IL : (312) 753-9665
Locations & Directions440 N Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL
Dr. David A Adekoya is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chicago, IL.