Dr. David Affleck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Affleck?

Great Dr.

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

On top of the problem

Bless his heart...he blessed mine!

Posted on January 3rd, 2017

Dr. Affleck performed open heart surgery on me. His staff was extremely professional, helpful and approachable. They educated me and answered my questions completely. Dr Affleck was the same, answering all of my questions (and I brought a list, both pre and post surgery). The nurses at the hospital commented on the extra measures he took in surgery...which I wouldn't have known about, but I truly appreciated. Although his partner (who checked on me in the hospital when Dr Affleck was out) could use some help in the bedside manner department, I would recommend Dr Affleck to anyone.

Dr Affleck rocks. :)

Posted on August 17th, 2016

I saw Dr Affleck to get a second opinion, and he wowed my husband and me. He spent a great deal of time with us, and explained what the issue was and how to take care of it.

Great Surgeon; Great Staff.

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

Dr, Affleck went out of his way to get me into surgery with very little notice; that is he fit me into an already full surgical schedule to expedite my condition. He cares. Also the surgical nurses are very caring and do a great job. The office staff is also terrific, helpful, and seem to care about the patient P.S. They have snacks in the office. I really appreciate that.

What you probably dont know about Dr. David Affleck...

Posted on June 20th, 2013

My experience was that Dr. Dave Afflecks highest priority is to improve the lives of his patients. He understands their concerns and is the ultimate patient advocate. To that end, Dr. Affleck helps his patients AND their families to understand all of the surgical and medical options available to them. Dr. Affleck is a nationally recognized and respected surgeon with over 16 years experience practicing cardiothoracic surgery, specializing in minimally invasive surgery, with the hope to improve post surgery healing. Dr. Affleck is actually the only one in Utah currently certified to perform the Mini-Maze procedure. He not only conducts this surgery at MountainStar hospitals along the wasatch front, Dr. Affleck also trains surgeons around the country in this new and innovative approach. Most people dont know these things about Dave, and I just thought I would share what a special type of surgeon we have here in our own back yard.

Posted on October 21st, 2017