Dr. David Ahdoot Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Ahdoot?

Better than i ever dreamed possible

Posted on October 16th, 2017

I had spent 2 years getting sicker, visiting doctor after doctor and receiving no help. I decided to look for the best, and that’s how I came across Dr. Ahdoot. In my very first visit with him, he was able to diagnose what multiple other doctors had missed. He navigated me through the hardest time in my life, offering me options as well as comfort and hope. Beyond that, Dr. Ahdoot saved my life. I am so truly grateful for the care I have received from Dr. Ahdoot, and his wonderful staff. I wish every doctor i visited cared the way he does. There is no one I trust more than Dr. Ahdoot.

I feel at ease

Posted on September 26th, 2016

Dr. Ahdoot was incredible. From the second I walked in I felt very comfortable. I'm not a very easy patient when it comes to my health needs. I tend to worry a lot. It's good to know that there is someone who will take the time to answer my questions and not rush through them. At my 20 week anatomy scan I found out that my baby has a 2 vessel umbilical cord. I was extremely worried and couldn't keep calm. Dr. Ahdoot assured me that things will be okay and kept me calm. He will be delivering my baby this November. I'm very excited to have him by my side.

AWSOME DOCTOR!!!!

Posted on May 2nd, 2013

Patient Doctor with Great Bedside Manner

Posted on June 19th, 2011

Very busy, but well worth it. Always does what is best for his patient and listens to your concerns. Highly recommend!

Posted on March 21st, 2011

Dr. Ahdoot is a great doctor i can't find words to describe how he cares about his patients. He is just awesome. He gives patients so much positive energey and he is very easy to talk you. I would definetely recommend him to anyone and choose him for my other pregnancies.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

Posted on July 23rd, 2010

I am so happy I was referred to Dr Ahdoot he is very through and answers all my questions. He was able to help me with my pain when my other Dr did nothing. He responds to my call quickly and has made me feel comfortable with any concerns

Bewar

Posted on February 18th, 2010

This doctor charged my insurance company thousands of dollors for things he didn't even do like xrays, labs. I do not trust him!

He is wonderful

Posted on January 20th, 2010

I cannot say enough great things about him- He is a wonderful doctor, and a genuinely nice person.His sense of humor, and understanding how to relate to people is amazing.I asked for timme to just talk about an issue, and he took the time to answer every question, with both serious and humourous responses.In my entire life I have only trusted 3 doctors, and he is by far the one I trust the most.

Love Dr. Ahdoot

Posted on January 18th, 2010

He changed my life by ridding me of chronic endometriosis pain. He's the best, love him!!

Posted on January 1st, 2010

Dr. Ahdoot is a perfectionist and strives at all levels of his professional service to provide the best care with compassion, honesty and openness. During my recent hospital stay the nursing staff all expressed their appreciation for him as a physician and for the way he treats them. :-)

DO NOT SEE THIS DR!

Posted on November 5th, 2009

This guy semi-hugged me when he first met me. This wouldn't be horrible but for the fact that he's an OBGYN and I was naked from the waist down (covered by the sheet, of course). Then, during the course of the appointment, he caressed my ankle a few times and made in appropriate comments about the fact that I should conceive immediately given my age. He didn't fit me properly for a diaphragm and should have told me that he wasn't qualified to do fittings instead of merely sticking the ultrasound in me as a form of measurement (my drugstore had to call him a few times to get a proper measurement and I'm sure it's still incorrect). My appointment was a comedy of errors. I would say STAY AWAY!

Great doctor, recommend him to everyone looking for an OB/GYN

Posted on October 26th, 2009

I have had one of the best medical experiences of my life with Dr. Ahdoot, and recommend him to all my friends - caring, professional, and went way out of his way to be sure I had everything I needed. Can't recommend him enough.