Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David J Alley has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David J Alley has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. David J Alley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
My wife and I have been patients of Dr David Alley for over 15 years and I can't think of a single visit where we didn't come away from his office commenting on what a wonderful Dr he is . He's caring, knowledgeable , trusted, and ALWAYS spends adequate time with us to analyze our current ( and past ) medical issues . My wife has multiple serious medical issues and I've seen him spend up to one and half hours with her trying to ascertain what's going on and what's the best course of action to take medically. And he never uses lengthy medical terms about procedures and medicines in an effort to impress us. It's always basic laymen's English. When she has been admitted to hospitals and is being primarily treated by other specialists, he always seems to find time to stop by and she how she's doing. And when she's recuperating at home or in rehab , he or his nurse practitioner Alaina always checks up on her. Truly one of the finest doctors we have ever used ( and there's been a lot because of her situations ) and I without reservation highly recommend him. I truly cannot understand some of the previously submitted negative reviews. We have never encountered any of those complaints ....ever !!!!!! AND ALL THIS BEFORE HE DECIDED TO MOVE FORWARD WITH A CONCIERGE PRACTICE .
I was amazed at the not so nice reviews about Dr. Alley, he not only spends time with me and does all he can to help me but I can call today needing to see him and he always finds a way. I think the people who make him sound like a different man than I know must be the only ones who write. He has helped me immensely and when he can't he immediately finds someone who can, always top doctors to boot.
Dr. Alley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. David J Alley accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
Locations & DirectionsALLEY AND ALLEY INTERNAL MEDICINE, 660 Glades Rd Ste 140, Boca Raton, FL
Dr. David J Alley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.