Dr. David Anapolle Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Anapolle?

wonderful man

Posted on October 2nd, 2013

We had to use Pace Ortho quickly, as my son completely shattered his knee cap in gym class....6th grade......Dr. Annapolle not only made me feel at ease but as I was completely having a panic attack before they wheeled my baby into surgery, he was explaining things to me and calming me......he has wonderful bedside manner, the staff was easy to deal with, follow up went smoothly. All seems well with my sons knee, couldn't be happier.......this Dr. Is A+++++

arthroscopic surgery

Posted on September 20th, 2013

Although the diagnosis was correct and the surgery appropriate I found his attitude to be poor and his communication skills terrible. He would not answer my post-op questions of what exactly was done during surgery and instead insisted on showing me meaningless photographs of the inside of my knee that, as I am not a doctor, explained nothing. Plus the surgery center where this was performed felt quite like an assembly line; I was not made to feel particularly comfortable, and it turns out that his office is part owner in the facility so of course he has a double interest in getting the patients in and out. Lastly - I had to have the exact same surgery performed one year later. While it's not conclusive that this was due to any mistakes on his part, one can only wonder.... I have found a wonderful doctor in the area to do this second surgery so my advice is to talk to people who have been through this and get some personal feedback before you choose your doctor!

good and bad

Posted on August 14th, 2013

Staff was nice place clean. Dr bedside manner nice however telling me he was going to remove something before he even looks inside bothers me. May need to be removed will know more when I have a look inside. That would be a statement I could live with. NOT I am going to remove it and you will need another surgery in a while. Did not make me feel that I could trust what he says. Sorry

Posted on December 2nd, 2012

No bedside manners at all spends very little time in room getting a second option was the best thing I did

Posted on March 4th, 2016