More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David B Andreas has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David B Andreas has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 11
Wonderful and Caring doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. David B Andreas - Posted on January 4th, 2017
Always made me feel better. I had confidence that he would always treat me with the best healthcare. If he didnt know the answer, he would find someone who knew how to help.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David B Andreas - Posted on June 19th, 2015
He is THE BEST MD in Winchester
Self-verified patient of Dr. David B Andreas - Posted on November 1st, 2012
The care you receive is worth the wait!! He takes his time to provide thorough assessment and appropriate treatment. He definately cares about his patients. He treats them as friends or extended family, because he takes the time to know his patients and not just treat a illness. We are extremely lucky to have such a wonderful physician in this area.
SAVE YOURSELF SOME TIME DON'T SEE HIM
Self-verified patient of Dr. David B Andreas - Posted on April 30th, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. David B Andreas - Posted on May 6th, 2009
Dr. Andreas has been our pediatrician and internal medicine physician for 13 years. He has always gone above and beyond expectation. He has often stayed after hours and has even come in on his days off in extreme situations. He and his nursing staff are always kind and informative. He is great with all people but has a special gift when it comes to children and the elderly.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Kentucky Medical Center
Dr. David B Andreas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Bluegrass Family Health
- Baptist Health Community Care Network
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsANDREAS & PICA MDS, 505 Shoppers Dr Ste 1, Winchester, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David B Andreas, MD - Pediatrics in Winchester, KY, in this video.
Dr. David B Andreas is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Winchester, KY.