Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Ansell
Dr. David Ansell, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Chicago, IL (and 2 other locations). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ansell is affiliated with Rush University Medical Center, Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago. He speaks English.
Dr. David Ansell has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Ansell saw me in a free medical clinic, where I saw the true uvarnished character of a great doctor. Unemployed for the first time in my life, and falling through the cracks, Dr. Ansell gave me the care and dignity that I needed to face a cancer diagnosis. I've never received the compassionate quality of care I received from Dr. Ansell in one short visit from the composite of all the doctors I've seen in my life to date. He is a rock star, and has the heart of a true healer.
Dr. Ansell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rush University Medical Center
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
Advocate Trinity Hospital
John H. Stroger,Jr.,Hospital of Cook County
St Elizabeth Hospital Chicago
35 Years Experience
Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Graduated in 1978
Dr. David Ansell accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David Ansell in this video.
Dr. David Ansell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.