Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David M Arehart
Dr. David M Arehart, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hopkinsville, KY, with other offices in Union City, TN and Nashville, TN . He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Arehart is affiliated with University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David M Arehart has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. David M Arehart has the following 3 expertise
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
Dr. David M Arehart has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David M Arehart is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
several times brought up the fact that...'oh you live off of disability. never asked what happened to put us in this spot,and, made ime feel bad about being on disability when it was because of a wreck caused by another driver,but,was told several times,thats right you live off disability...how rude.
arrogant,never checked my main complaints. did the same thing every visit,the fist test,dont let him push fist down,dont let him push feet back. checked my main complaint once.,by touching my shoulders. I would not recommend this doctor,i. I would travel out of town beore seeing such a pompous,arrogant dr.. his staff was friendly two of the six times I visited him,and that was after praying for a friendly staff and dr.had a misread urine sample. two of his staff were friendly,the rest,not so much.
Dr. Arehart is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. David M Arehart accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. David M Arehart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hopkinsville, KY.