Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David L Arluck MD
Dr. David L Arluck, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somers Point, NJ, with other offices in Somers Point, NJ and Somers Point, NJ . He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Arluck is affiliated with Shore Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David L Arluck has 3 locations
155 Medical Center Way Fl 2
Somers Point, NJ 08244
Book Online Now
Dr. David L Arluck has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. David L Arluck has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
Dr. David L Arluck is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. David L Arluck - Posted on September 14th, 2018
Dr. Arluck is very thorough. He takes the time to answer any questions. He has made recommendations for me to follow that will promote better health . He is approachable and gets to the point. I was happy that he ordered the right test that I needed to bring my problems to light which in turn were addressed. I am healthier after a few appointments & procedures. I would highly recommend him . Dolores Gill
Very good heart doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. David L Arluck - Posted on April 30th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. David L Arluck - Posted on October 28th, 2011
He Believed Me
Self-verified patient of Dr. David L Arluck - Posted on April 9th, 2011
Dr. Arluck is one of the rare doctors...He believes a fast heart rate, shortness of breath, and chest pain in a 38 year old woman can be a sign of cardiac problems and not just panic attacks. It was so reassuring to find a doctor who didn't think it was all in my head. Only two weeks and one angioplasty after my very first visit, I was "fixed"
Dr. Arluck is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
University Of Virginia Health System
Dr. David L Arluck Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. David L Arluck
Dr. David Arluck, MD is in Cardiology and Internal Medicine (1981). He attended medical school at the University of Pennsylvania of Medicine, did his fellowship at the University of Virginia and completed internship and residency at the Long Island Jewish Medical Center. Dr. Arluck has been affiliated with AtlantiCare since 1982.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David L Arluck is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Somers Point, NJ.