Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David W Arnall
Dr. David W Arnall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, GA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Arnall is affiliated with Piedmont Fayette Hospital and Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center. Dr. Arnall has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David W Arnall has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 24
Dr. Arnal has been my doctor for the past 9 years. I chose him when I moved to Fayetteville and married. My husband also goes to him, and recommended Dr. Arnal to me. Since then, we have referred several friends to Dr. Arnal, and have our teenage sons go to him as well. He listens to each of us and really treats us as individuals, not just numbers. Dr. Arnal and his entire staff are genuine, which is hard to find in the medical field any more. If you want someone real to be your doctor, go see Dr. Arnal. He is the best mix of "down home country with cutting edge technology" I have ever seen in the medical world.
I was referred by a specialist to see Dr. David Arnall. I have some problems that need to be addressed. THREE (3) telephone calls were made to make the appointment. The first person told me the Dr. could see me either Nov.26 or 27 at 1:30 pm, could I please hold. Another person picked up the phone, I can only assume, realized she had pickup the wrong phone and HUNG IT UP after me telling her what I was trying to do. I called back, the LADY that answered the phone said I COULD NOT see the Dr. until March.I see why the lo0west rating for this Dr. is "Ease of getting an appointment" I think it's toooooooooooooooo high.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2012, 2014, 2013, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2012, 2016, 2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Arnall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. David W Arnall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPiedmont Physicians, 101 Yorktown Dr, Fayetteville, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David W Arnall in this video.
Dr. David W Arnall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, GA.