Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David A Atchley has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Atchley is a wonderful Dr.He is always very thorough.He has a way of relating with my son, to where my child has no fear , or dislike of going for an office visit.His nurse is very sweet and friendly.I do not think I would ever want to use another doctor for my child.I trust him completely and would recommend him to anyone looking for a great pediatrician.
I really like Dr. Atchley for numerous reasons. I have 5 children that see him and he has always been able to help us with our issues. He has very good bed side manner unlike plenty of doctors my children have seen over the years. Yes sometimes you do wait a little long for the appointment but it is well worth it, he is very through with the visit to help your child. I highly recommend him to anyone with children.
26 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. David A Atchley accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEric R Beck Md, 2227 Drake Ave SW Ste 5, Huntsville, AL
Dr. David A Atchley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.