Dr. David L Aune Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. David L Aune?

Very disappointed

I called Dr. Aune to make an appointment based on the recommendation of a friend who had been a prior patient of his. I asked the receptionist if he was accepting new patients. She said yes, then proceeded to ask me what kind of insurance I had. I told her it was a high deductible plan, but that I had a health savings account to offset the deductible. She placed me on hold and then returned to ask more about my insurance plan. I told her that the deductible was $5000 but I had more than enough in my HSA to offset the deductible. Then she said I'm sorry we're not taking new patients. I told her it was interesting that she came to that conclusion following the interrogation regarding my insurance plan. The ironic part was that this was just a general checkup I was requesting. They lost a great potential patient, and now I'll warn anyone else that cares to check into the patient satisfaction related to the good doctor.

Dr. David L Aune is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.