Dr. David Avino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Avino?

Excellent experience

Posted on October 13th, 2015

Dr. Avino was courteous and knowledgeable. He asked me several questions and listened carefully to my responses. I felt he respected me both as a person and as his patient. He had the necessary tests completed and made the diagnosis in a timely manner. I would recommend him to family and friends "in a heartbeat." : )

Excellent Physician and cardiologist

Posted on October 13th, 2015

Has served my patients and myself as a cardiologist for past 15 years. He is outstanding. He is most up to date and uses excellent sub-specialists whenever indicated or when patient requests such.

Would not send my enemy to this doctor

Posted on August 18th, 2015

I have been having a lot of heart problems and other complication. I was referred to this Dr. On my last visit with this so called doctor he would not answer my questions and then told me there was nothing more he could do for me. The nurse I spoke with before he came into the room listened to what I told her was going on and said that the Dr. would probably change my dosage of meds. Well guess what he said, he wasn't changing anything and there was nothing more he could do for me, and promptly left the room. I will never return to him, and never ever suggest him for a Dr. to anyone.

... all the abilities, compassion and sense of responsibility one needs ...

Posted on August 16th, 2014

This doctor has all the abilities, compassion and sense of responsibility one could ask for in a physician. I have known him for 12 years as a patient and colleague.

father, grandfather, p.t. employee

Posted on April 5th, 2014

been seeing dr avino for 8 yrs now very professional caring he has been treating me for a afib I have recommended him to a few of my friends .

Would not recommend Dr. Avino to anyone

Posted on January 3rd, 2014

The wait time is ridiculous, it would seem that Dr. Avino is double booking appointments. The office staff is rude and unfriendly. Phone calls about heart issues/medications are not returned within the day.

Posted on June 13th, 2011

Women that work in the office are very unprofessional and inconsiderate.

Posted on January 21st, 2011

When I wasn't recovering from what we thought was mono, my doctor referred me to Dr. Avino. My first visit with him was on his day off-he met with my husband & I for over an hour, explaining that, not only did I have a severe heart murmur, but most likely an infection in my heart. Although the news was initially frightening, Dr. Avino helped me understand that recovery would be a long process but that I would be fine. He fast-tracked me through necessary tests, followed by a 5 day hospitalization during which I know he was in constant contact with every doctor who saw me. Open heart surgery is still in my future and I know Dr. Avino will refer me to the best surgeon & hospital for my care. I have absolute faith and confidence in Dr. David Avino as a doctor, and must mention also that his bed side manner ranks as A+.

Posted on July 10th, 2010

Wonderful Doctor. Caring, sincere and the best in his field.

Posted on October 2nd, 2017