Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David R Axline
Dr. David R Axline, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Naples, FL, with other offices in Naples, FL and Naples, FL . He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Axline is affiliated with Nch Baker Hospital Downtown. Dr. Axline has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David R Axline has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Coronary Disease
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Visit Dr Axline about twice a year since age 65 - no almost 80. Have a nuclear stress test every five years. Manage my blood pressure and collesterol with mostly generic drugs. He works with partners who do operation room proceduresIf you have an immediate and urgent problem do not expect to leave his office and go home - no matter what!Costs - Medicare and supplement have always ben sufficient for me! Consider him to be a personal friend of the familyThere are other whole families who are now treated by Dr Axline and his assoc.
I have been totally happy with Dr. Axline. He took his time with me, answered all of my questions and has a great, caring attitude. I feel fortunate to be one of his patients. My daughter in New York did research for me to find me the best cardiologist in Naples...and that is what I got. I am very thankful to have found him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2013, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Axline is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Umass Memorial Healthcare
Dr. David R Axline accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David R Axline in this video.
Dr. David R Axline is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.