Dr. David Azouz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Azouz?

Amazing and Caring Surgeon

Posted on December 15th, 2017

Dr. Azouz has performed four surgeries on me within the last four months: Carpal Tunnel surgeries (medial nerve decompression and release) on my left and right hands and Cubital Tunnel surgeries (ulnar nerve decompression and relocation) on my left and right elbows. I am VERY pleased with the results. I had originally selected him due to his reputation as an outstanding Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon, and based on the results of my surgeries, I feel that this reputation does not do justice to reflect his true abilities. He has patiently taken the time to fully answer all my questions and everything that he has told me has been right on the mark. He is a very versatile surgeon and true artist with a scalpel. On my first hand surgery, he worked to minimize the size of the incision and then strategically placed it such that I can no longer see any visible scar on my hand now that the surgery site has completely healed. Truly amazing! The other surgeries were performed with the same care and those sites are also progressing just as well. I would also like to express my sincere appreciation to him and his excellent staff for their caring and compassionate natures. They have been truly concerned about my well-being and they have treated me like family. I am also extremely grateful to them for assisting me in navigating through the complexity of other medical issues and helping me to find the best medical specialists and obtaining the appropriate tests. Dr. Azous is truly amazing and I would highly recommend him.

Terrible facial scars at the hands of his work

Posted on November 15th, 2017

I cannot tell you the regret I have from going to this doctor. I had three moles on my right cheek that he assured me he could easily remove without scars (why you go to a plastic surgeon, of course) and further convinced me I should remove a chicken pock scar that was barely noticeable. I paid $2,300 (after each $80 copay when my specialist copay is $60 and has been at every follow up plastic surgeon since so I'm still unclear on what the additional $20 fee was), I have the worst scars on my face. They're indentions all down my right cheek. It's humiliating. I'm in sales and constantly catch people staring and once they know me well enough ask what happened. I've seen three different plastic surgeons who have tried to fix it and made it better but they are still not even close to unnoticeable. I try to part my part on the other side in an effort to cover my cheek and can't leave home without make up over them (they're still red) though make up can't fill in the craters in my face. I am horrified every single time I look in the mirror--all I see are these blaring scars reminding me of the mistake I made 3 years ago when I chose him as my doctor. I have over $5,000 in this trying to fix it but have basically been told he damaged my dermis so severely it's not possible to actually get rid of them, even after a second surgery to fix them and laser treatments. There is literally not a day that goes by that I don't feel self-conscious or notice them every time I see myself in a mirror or reflection. I even went back to him before going to anyone else and he said "it wasn't peaches and cream but a prescription cream when I was done breastfeeding would fix it." The other doctors told me if I could find a cream that could fix this I'd be a multi-millionaire. I should've left the moles and pock mark as in hindsight they just weren't that noticeable. Please do not do this to yourself. It's literally one of the biggest regrets of my life, and I will be reminded of that daily for the rest of my life as you can't not see your face.

Amazing results

Posted on October 16th, 2017

Had a nasty gash under my eye from a building accident. He met me on a Sunday evening and did a masterful job. Only two weeks later and I don't even have a scar.

Best Doctor

Posted on October 16th, 2017

One of the best doctors have ever had. He cares, his work is excellent, staff are so sweet, great confidence. I recommend his to anyone w a need.

amazing surgeon, I had a phenomenal experience

Posted on September 13th, 2017

Dr. Azouz did a great job with my surgery. I could not be more happy. He helped to make my breasts more symmetric and to remove extra skin. He was thoughtful and took the time to explain the surgery to me. It was amazing how little pain I had because he had me on good medications. I would recomend him to all my friends and family.

I had Pain and burning from carpel tunnel

Posted on June 29th, 2017

I have pain and burning from carpet tunnel the day that I will need to see Dr. Azouz he told we need to get this started tomorrow . It's the best thing that I've ever done No more burning no more pain and recovery time was really easy Dr. Azouz and his staff are phenomenal.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using this doctor....

Posted on April 7th, 2017

oh my where do i start .... thanks so much to you and your team. very professional, clean, and heart warming hospitality. the morning of the surgery the hospital staff where all on time and ready to handle business... this doctor actually began to work as if i was his next master piece of art work... no scaring, very little swelling , two days off my feet with some lite pressure on my lower stomach Thanks Dr Azouz

Top Rate Surgeon

Posted on March 6th, 2017

I'm thankful I did the research to find a well experienced and talented doctor every part of the experience was very pleasant and he did an above average job. Can't say enough good things about him great staff and follow-up after the procedure.

Top Quality Surgeon

Posted on February 24th, 2017

He did a much better job than what I've seen other do on youtube etc. great talent and follow-up. Would highly recommend for any procedure.

Awesomeness at its Best

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

I recently had surgery by Dr. Azouz. He and his staff were very professional. He made me feel at ease, answered all my questions, did an awesome operation, and the follow up care was great as well. He and his staff called to check on me numerous times and to see if I needed anything.

Posted on January 26th, 2017

If there were 6 stars (or more), Dr. Azouz would receive them. I can't say enough about the high level of confidence he inspires through his professionalism, caring approach, depth and breadth of experience, and sense of humor. I have never had a doctor I trusted more than Dr. Azouz. From the initial consultation through all pre-op appointments, he took the time to answer all questions, explain procedures, offer experience-based recommendations, and make sure I was comfortable with the procedure. His office staff are the most knowledgable, helpful and patient. Appointments are always taken on time and follow-up phone calls are made as promised! His surgical team reflects the high standards he demands, and clearly enjoys working with him, which raised the comfort factor even more. He will receive the very highest recommendation to anyone who asks.

Great Experience!

Posted on January 22nd, 2017

Dr. Azouz and his staff took very good care of me. When in surgery, he was kind and gentle and explained everything that was happening. Thank you so much Dr. Azouz and staff!