Dr. David B Adams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David B Adams?

Dr Adams is awesome and his staff is outstanding. Having to deal with chronic pancreatitis is very challenging if you don't have a doctor who is familiar with this disease it can be a horrible experience I have found out first hand. Being referred to Dr Adams was the best thing that could have happened. He understands what you are going through and makes you feel so much better. I wouldn't know what to do without him.

would recommend to others

I was diagnosed a year ago with gastroparesis. Every doctor I went to for help told me there was nothing they could do for me. Dr. Adams took the time to explain my options, and his staff is currently in the process of helping me appeal my insurance company to get approval for the gastric pacemaker. He also took time to go over my hospital visits, which were many, and assisted me in getting a picc line. He has been very proactive in my treatment of this horrible disease. He's absolutely wonderful!

Amazing!

Dr. Adams is not only an amazing doctor, he's an amazing person. While all other options had failed with Gastroparesis, he implanted a gastric pacemaker in my stomach. He is a very intelligent and precise surgons, and has wonderful bedside manner. He is very thorough, compassionate, and caring. I'd recommend him anytime!! Thanks Dr. Adam, you're truly the best!

pancreus

I had my funeral all planned out 2 years ago and then I was refered to Dr. Adams. He saved my life. I was medi-vac to Charkestin universuty on Christmas day. I was diwb to around 100 lbs. He got me back up to 140 and has been keeping close tabs on me ever since. His knowledge supercedes any specialists I have encountered and there has been many that said there was nothing they could do for me. Dr, Adams is my angel of life.

So Greatful

During my illness I prayed for peace and understanding. I was very nervous about my surgery. The Lord blessed me with Dr. Adams, he explained everything in great detail which gave me the peace and understanding I was praying for. My recovery is a long process but knowing Dr. Adam is close watching over my care gives me comfort. He has wonderful bedside manner, and has a very caring staff. I am greatful to have Dr. Adams and his staff taking care of me.

Best Dr. I have had

Kind, caring, professional, ethical PHYSICIAN. The Best!

A great experience

I had my gallbladder removed due to gallstones and a polyp. Dr Adams was very thorough explaining the procedure and took lots of time to answer any questions that I had. He made me feel like he had all day for me (even though our visits were really quite short). My surgery was very successful. I would definitely recommend his services.