Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David B Cohen has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. David B Cohen has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. David B Cohen has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David B Cohen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
After waiting an hour and a half to see Dr. Cohen, the fellow who came in first, was condenscending and belittling. When Dr. Cohen came in, the impression he gave was that of arrogance and then annoyance when he was asked clarifying questions by my friend or me. He was dismissive towards what other doctors thought was going on (3 of the doctors were from Hopkins) and he acted like they were stupid. He didn't want to listen to very complicate history which had left me in a 24/7 desperate chronic pain state. He had in his mind what he thought and so nothing I said was of value to him. He even argued with me, telling me I was changing the way I stand which was causing nerve pain when I have always stood and walked this certain way (when told other doctors wondered if my misalignment was an issue, he acted like that was the dumbest thing he ever heard). I was devestated by his behavior, his attitude (he got angry with questions when I was trying to put the pieces together of everything I have been told), and it felt like he never saw me as a real live person who had been in severe pain for two years. I was so sad when I left. I couldn't wait for this appointment-
He correctly diagnosed a 60 year old problem missed by dozens of other Doctors and which had persisted despite prescriptions and treatments of of all sorts. Eventually, a degenerative scoliosis had nearly forced extensive surgery. Under his care, I have been mobile and pain free for over two years. Never had a more satisfying medical exam in my whole life. He is a great Doctor with a great team. In fact, he is the greatest.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
28 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJohns Hopkins Hospital, 1800 Orleans St, Baltimore, MD
Dr. David B Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.