Dr. David B Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David B Cohen?

I needed him- had high hopes.

After waiting an hour and a half to see Dr. Cohen, the fellow who came in first, was condenscending and belittling. When Dr. Cohen came in, the impression he gave was that of arrogance and then annoyance when he was asked clarifying questions by my friend or me. He was dismissive towards what other doctors thought was going on (3 of the doctors were from Hopkins) and he acted like they were stupid. He didn't want to listen to very complicate history which had left me in a 24/7 desperate chronic pain state. He had in his mind what he thought and so nothing I said was of value to him. He even argued with me, telling me I was changing the way I stand which was causing nerve pain when I have always stood and walked this certain way (when told other doctors wondered if my misalignment was an issue, he acted like that was the dumbest thing he ever heard). I was devestated by his behavior, his attitude (he got angry with questions when I was trying to put the pieces together of everything I have been told), and it felt like he never saw me as a real live person who had been in severe pain for two years. I was so sad when I left. I couldn't wait for this appointment-

The Very Model of a Great Physician

He correctly diagnosed a 60 year old problem missed by dozens of other Doctors and which had persisted despite prescriptions and treatments of of all sorts. Eventually, a degenerative scoliosis had nearly forced extensive surgery. Under his care, I have been mobile and pain free for over two years. Never had a more satisfying medical exam in my whole life. He is a great Doctor with a great team. In fact, he is the greatest.

Dr Cohen was great!

Spent time and explained my condition, and tretment options. Thorough X-Rays were taken and evaluated, and sent to me on a CD for any other Docs to easily review. Very impressed!