Dr. David Cohen Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. David Cohen?

R.G.

Posted on December 13th, 2016

I had injured my knee at work and suffered a partially torn meniscus. Dr. Cohen immediately diagnosed my pain correctly and thoroughly explained my injury. He later performed a partial meniscectomy and I was back to work two months later after a great deal of hard work. It's been 6 months since the surgery and my knee is still getting stronger every day. I'm able to do all the things I became accustomed to before the injury and maintain a very active lifestyle and profession. Thanks Doc

Posted on November 29th, 2016

Successful rotator cuff surgery. Very easy to talk to and addressed all my concerns. Definitely will recommend him to family and friends.

A satisfied patient

Posted on November 10th, 2016

Dr. Cohen repaired my shoulder (AC separation) after attempts at PT were unsuccessful. I have no complaints. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful.

A great Doctor

Posted on March 1st, 2016

Posted on December 31st, 2015

Dr. Cohen performed a shoulder replacement for me. It was highly successful and I have almost full range motion back after three months. He is pleasant, informative, answers questions and helpful with all requests. I highly recommend him and STAR Physical Therapy,

HE IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST

Posted on December 19th, 2015

OUTSTANDING SHOULDER SURGEON. REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. BEST IN CONNECTICUT.

Highly Recommend

Posted on December 18th, 2015

I have had Dr. Cohen perform two surgeries on my knee (ACL & Patella tendon reconstruction) since 2007 and would recommend him to any patient who is in need of a knee doctor. He is very knowledgeable, straightforward and his staff is excellent as well. Dr. Cohen answers any questions that may arise but usually covers every aspect of the injury or surgery. Overall I have had an excellent experience with Dr. Cohen and his staff.

Posted on December 16th, 2015

Dr. Cohen is excellent. He provides great feedback and solutions to repairing injuries that allow me to continue physical activities.

a new shoulder

Posted on March 5th, 2014

Several years ago, I had installed by Doctor Cohen a new, metal shoulder joint which I have happilly used now for more than 5 years. This was the 6th operation i had on that shoulder over a twenty year period. Thank you Dr. Cohen for doing such a fine job in replacing my shoulder joint.

Posted on July 11th, 2013

Dr Cohen works miracles. My left shoulder is better than new after an auto accident did it in. In fact, my surgically repaired shoulder works and feels better than the other shoulder does.

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

Dr. Cohen is awesome! Very pleasant and always greets you by name,and shakes hands with you which seems to put his patients at ease. Dr Cohen always listens and I can always count on him for support and guidance. I had surgery this year and knew I was in great hands during surgery. I even got a phone call from him the next day! No Dr. has ever done that before. I can't speak his praises enough. Any time you need an Orthopedic Sergeon, Call Dr. Cohen!

Bunny

Posted on March 21st, 2011

I think Dr. Cohen is the best. He took great care of me and improved my quality of life 100%. He also helped me understand that how I control my weight is as important as the surgery itself. I would recommend him to everyone and anyone. He is the best.