Dr. David B Fox Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. David B Fox?

Dr. Fox probed into my case to figure out what was wrong. He found my water was broken and that I had placental abruption. He placed me on the high risk ward on bedrest. He made sure that I was taken care of, even though I was probably the most difficult patient they had ever encountered. At the time, I felt punished. But when it came down to saving my life and my son's life, it was quickly taken care of. I am glad this doctor was on my side. Because of him, I received the care I needed. I am very thankful for this doctor.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. David B Fox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.