Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About David B Goldberg
David B Goldberg is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Goldberg could not diagnose an easy-to-diagnose inguinal hernia after 2 visits. I told him that I thought I had a hernia and he insisted I didn't. I then went to a hernia specialist who scheduled and operation within one week and told me that it surprised him that an internist could not diagnose a hernia so obvious that there was a large visible bulge.
This Dr. did not take much time talking to patients at least with me, he was always in and out in about 5 minute visit and $100.00 gone! and he is no where to be found...I need my records and the office where he used to practice doesn't know about him, niether the wereabouts of the other Dr. that replaced him, Dr.Robert M. Jaeger, which I'm trying to track down to get my records, they are in the internet, but with the old address you see here and thats it, you can call that # and they'll tell you no info regarding if they are stil practicing, neather their new address or phone #. WIERD!!!!
Dr. Goldberg is that rare physician who never makes a patient wait more than 5 or 10 minutes. If he does, there will always be an apology. He takes the time to listen to his patient's problems, and he has a vast fund of medical knowledge. He listens to our complaints, and he sincerely wishes to help his patients. My family and I have always been treated correctly and rarely miss work. He makes a diagnosis after carefully considering all of the facts. His wife manages the practice, and the two of them are among the nicest people you could ever meet. He is a rare doctor in a world of "hurry Up" events. It is never difficult to obtain an emergency appointment, and referrals and follow-up visits are reasonable. He truly is an old-time doctor!
David B Goldberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions15053 S Dixie Hwy, Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about David B Goldberg in this video.
David B Goldberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.