Dr. David Goldberg Is this you?

Posted on January 25th, 2015

Dr. Goldberg could not diagnose an easy-to-diagnose inguinal hernia after 2 visits. I told him that I thought I had a hernia and he insisted I didn't. I then went to a hernia specialist who scheduled and operation within one week and told me that it surprised him that an internist could not diagnose a hernia so obvious that there was a large visible bulge.

Posted on May 27th, 2014

Extremely knowledge and compassionate

Posted on August 20th, 2012

This Dr. did not take much time talking to patients at least with me, he was always in and out in about 5 minute visit and $100.00 gone! and he is no where to be found...I need my records and the office where he used to practice doesn't know about him, niether the wereabouts of the other Dr. that replaced him, Dr.Robert M. Jaeger, which I'm trying to track down to get my records, they are in the internet, but with the old address you see here and thats it, you can call that # and they'll tell you no info regarding if they are stil practicing, neather their new address or phone #. WIERD!!!!

A Unique and Caring Physician

Posted on November 21st, 2009

Dr. Goldberg is that rare physician who never makes a patient wait more than 5 or 10 minutes. If he does, there will always be an apology. He takes the time to listen to his patient's problems, and he has a vast fund of medical knowledge. He listens to our complaints, and he sincerely wishes to help his patients. My family and I have always been treated correctly and rarely miss work. He makes a diagnosis after carefully considering all of the facts. His wife manages the practice, and the two of them are among the nicest people you could ever meet. He is a rare doctor in a world of "hurry Up" events. It is never difficult to obtain an emergency appointment, and referrals and follow-up visits are reasonable. He truly is an old-time doctor!

Doctor is one of a kind

Posted on October 8th, 2009

Compassionate, hard-working, thorough, listens to his patient's needs. Sympathetic staff available to help with problems or conflicts.

Posted on August 15th, 2009

Dr. David Goldberg is too arrogant to listen to his patients. He could not diagnose a hernia after 2 visits, although I told him that I thought it was a hernia. A few days later, a hernia specialist told me it was an obvious hernia and he was very surprised that Dr. Goldberg missed it. I had a hernia operation 1 week later. Avoid this doctor!

Posted on June 3rd, 2014