Dr. David B Hahn Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. David B Hahn?

Excellent Dr. and Surgeon

Dr. Hahn has been a lifesaver for me. Several years ago he diagnosed an ankle problem that had gone 2 years without a diagnosis. Other doctors said there wasn't anything wrong. Due to their inability to diagnose a problem, a ligament was virtually gone. Dr. Hahn tried to repair it, but there was not enough left to repair, so he took 3 tendons from my toes and made a new ligament. I recently went to Dr. Hahn for a foot problem that 2 Podiatrists could not diagnose. Dr. Hahn quickly diagnosed this recent problem after taking time to listen to me about what was happening with my foot. I don't know where I would be today without his knowledge and expertise.

Recently Dr. Hahn performed surgery on my broken ankle. It required substantial reconstruction with a plate and pins through both tibia and fibula. The X-rays show a work of art - no doubt accounting for the smooth recovery I'm now enjoying. Dr. Hahn's staff is also amazingly helpful, keeping track of me from the original referral, through pre-op and follow-through. It's hard to imagine that any group could be better than Colorado Limb consultants and I doubt one could find a better surgeon than Dr. Hahn.

ms

Dr. Hahn is a superb surgeon - he did a really weird surgery on my foot, which turned out well. He's a good listener, and a fine practitioner.

Awesome!

Love, love, love Dr Hahn!