Dr. David Jones Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. David Jones?

He's the best Ortho Dr.

Posted on July 4th, 2017

He has done 4 surgeries on my back and improved it, plus 2 surgeries on my neck. He is tops and the Best in Northern Ca.

Posted on October 27th, 2015

Always saw P A, but saw Dr. Jones, when I had spinal injections. Always nice and informed me about procedure.

Neglectful, Not thorough, Failed Cervical Surgery

Posted on October 20th, 2015

Due to Dr. Jones procedures used in my surgery; it not only failed, but created a "Very Complicated Problem" per UCSF, where I currently go for treatment. The follow up after surgery was just awful. I would never recommend under any circumstance, ever. Oh. Yeah..he makes it sound like a piece of cake when you first meet him, but God help you, if you have a problem after going under his knife.

Posted on August 28th, 2015

Just had my first appointment and I feel like it went really well. His staff was extremely friendly. I did see a PA first, but I dont mind that at all. I liked both of them very much, and they both answered all of my questions. Dr. Jones didn't seem rushed at all. My only complaint would be that it took a little over a month to get an appointment after I was referred to him. I also was in the waiting room for an hour, but they said they didnt have rooms, which I understand can happen. Not disappointed at all. I am looking forward to surgery and happy healing :)

Excellent Provider!!!

Posted on March 16th, 2015

Dr. Jones was the best!! Is staff was kind and made me feel very comfortable.

Poor medicine

Posted on November 24th, 2012

First you see his nurse practionter. They decide what to do with you. If they decide you need surgery. The Doctor comes in and tells you about operation. Then you don't see him again. If you don't get better you see some one else who wants to do injections. If you dont get better more surgery. Sounds like Hotel california. "You can always get in but you can never get out".I can not understand why my doctor referred me there. Does he get kick back?

Posted on August 27th, 2012

The most unresponsive doctors office i have EVER dealt with. First you will get the run around, then you will get the excuse machine. Totally regret going here.

Doesn't like Medicare patients.

Posted on March 6th, 2012

This doctor's assistant told me he was surprised I could walk and that might be as good as it gets because they probably couldn't operate. Because I got upset, Dr. Jones refused to take me as a patient. I went to another doctor, had the surgery and I'm fine. Have heard from many others, he doesn't like to treat Medicare patients.

He knows what hes doing!

Posted on June 15th, 2011

Dr. Jones is a GREAT DR. he has done a few surgeries folling a car accident I was in, he cares about his patients and has a great bedside mannor. He returns calls and his office help are understanding as well as being helpful.

Dr Jones was awesome!

Posted on August 23rd, 2010

After being in pain for over a year Dr Jones found the problem and his staff scheduled the surgery within hours of getting the authorization from my insurance. He and his staff are awesome! Thank You Dr Jones!

Surgery did not match symptoms

Posted on March 11th, 2009

Did leave questions unanswered only to find out from other sources later. Tests were not ordered. All 'Common' tests should be taken to make sure that the symptoms match the diagnosis. No CT exam was requested with added dyes to see where spine and discs are torn or ruptured. Assumed to know the cause of back and leg pain but did not utilize all means available to make sure. Too quick to go to second surgery without again asking for more test and Mri's and Ct exams to double check theories. But he was accurate with his cutting during surgery, NO SPINAL NICKS OR DAMAGE. He was nice at bedside but quick during visits. Office staff and personal assistant was excellent at thier jobs. I respect Dr Jones and appreciate his help but would have preferred a more accurate choice of treatment to have been a single surgery back patient.

Posted on October 9th, 2016