Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David B Kay has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Kay is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Mercer University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Medical Center Of Central Georgia
Dr. David B Kay accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Medical Center Of Peach County, 1960 Ga Highway 247 Connector, Byron, GA
Dr. David B Kay is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Byron, GA.