Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David B Kay has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
I was going to cancel my surgery because of fear. I am prone to infections. Also, regarding anesthesia, .although my body does not look fragile, I am one of those persons who has to take the lowest dose of a med or half of the lowest dose because my body is very receptive to meds. I got violently ill after a surgery with the pain meds. I changed my mind after hearing many positive comments from some previous patients of Dr. Kay or the Crystal Clinic. Also, I talked w people who are employed in the medical field and the med ins. field & I heard that Dr Kay was "one of the best " in the ankle surgery field. After meeting w Dr Kay and his staff, I feel that I am in the hands of dedicated experts. Surgery is Dec. 12. Patricia
Dr Kay has been there for me any time i have a problem. I have Dr Kay to thank for saving my foot. He is my hero. The office staff has been extremely helpful. especially Kristin and Kelly. These ladies go the extra distance to make my visit a fun time. Dr. Kay always answers my questions so that i understand what he is saying. I would recommend Dr. Kay to my family and friends.
Avoid Dr. David Kay in Akron! Very self-absorbed and non caring. Takes no time to explain the issues, Barely spends any time with the patient and his assistant is as bad as he is. During three visits Dr. Kay came across as very insecure about himself, thus uncomfortable with me, the patient. Never took the time to explain anything, and was in a rush to leave the room. I went to another orthopedic surgeon after being totally unsatisfied with Dr. David Kay.
This Dr refuses to talk to you. I don't think he even touched my ankle. Said I had to wait for surgory because of swelling(this means it wasn't a good time for him) I was more swollen on surgery day. Post surgery visit was him peaking around the door and refusing to explain what he did. I regret letting this man cut me.
Dr. Kay is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Akron General Medical Center
Dr. David B Kay accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Connect Fully Insured
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCrystal Clinic Orthopedic Center, 3975 Embassy Pkwy Ste 102, Akron, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David B Kay in this video.
Dr. David B Kay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Akron, OH.