Dr. David Kay Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. David Kay?

Posted on December 8th, 2017

I was going to cancel my surgery because of fear. I am prone to infections. Also, regarding anesthesia, .although my body does not look fragile, I am one of those persons who has to take the lowest dose of a med or half of the lowest dose because my body is very receptive to meds. I got violently ill after a surgery with the pain meds. I changed my mind after hearing many positive comments from some previous patients of Dr. Kay or the Crystal Clinic. Also, I talked w people who are employed in the medical field and the med ins. field & I heard that Dr Kay was "one of the best " in the ankle surgery field. After meeting w Dr Kay and his staff, I feel that I am in the hands of dedicated experts. Surgery is Dec. 12. Patricia

patient

Posted on May 27th, 2015

Dr Kay has been there for me any time i have a problem. I have Dr Kay to thank for saving my foot. He is my hero. The office staff has been extremely helpful. especially Kristin and Kelly. These ladies go the extra distance to make my visit a fun time. Dr. Kay always answers my questions so that i understand what he is saying. I would recommend Dr. Kay to my family and friends.

Should NOT be working with patients.

Posted on June 23rd, 2013

Avoid Dr. David Kay in Akron! Very self-absorbed and non caring. Takes no time to explain the issues, Barely spends any time with the patient and his assistant is as bad as he is. During three visits Dr. Kay came across as very insecure about himself, thus uncomfortable with me, the patient. Never took the time to explain anything, and was in a rush to leave the room. I went to another orthopedic surgeon after being totally unsatisfied with Dr. David Kay.

Pompous a$$

Posted on May 31st, 2013

This Dr refuses to talk to you. I don't think he even touched my ankle. Said I had to wait for surgory because of swelling(this means it wasn't a good time for him) I was more swollen on surgery day. Post surgery visit was him peaking around the door and refusing to explain what he did. I regret letting this man cut me.

Fast to get appt

Posted on April 9th, 2013

I liked Dr. Kay. He told me what I needed to know and ordered treatment. Staff was ok.

terrible

Posted on March 8th, 2013

Dr. Kay is a Great Doctor.. Does seem in a rush.. His P.A., Jim, is a egomaniac FOOL<. He should not be working with people who are there for help!!!!! He is a pompous blowhard, that is an embarrassment to Dr. Kay and the Crystal Clinic. Dr. Kay needs to get rid of this guy. I would not go back to Dr. Kay because of Jim... Dr. Kay,,, is a wonderful surgeon. Many friends and family are treated at the Crystal Clinic. It is always a wonderful experience. This is a real disappointment. My spouse has been going to the Crystal Arthritis Center for over 15 years,, and always is happy with treatment.

Rushed wont even let you talk

Posted on March 4th, 2013

Bad doctor I will never go back. He rushes through and wont even let you talk. He is in such a hurry he overlooks important stuff.

Great Doctor!

Posted on September 14th, 2012

This was my second surgery in 3 years, now I don't use a cane and I am off all pain medication. I good surgeon makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE!! :)

Switching Doctors

Posted on August 13th, 2012

This doctor is on the arrogant side. Saw him over several months before I had surgery. His story on how to treat me changed about 3 times during that time. Finally had surgery and am now regretting it and going to another doctor to see if he can fix the problems I now have from the surgery.

Posted on November 15th, 2010

Excellent experience

RUDE AND EGOTISTICAL!!

Posted on May 19th, 2010

I felt rushed from the moment I was taken from the waiting room. Dr. Kay barely had both feet in the door before he tried to head back out. I am VERY dissatisfied, definitely would not recommend, and am looking for a new foot doctor!

Does Not Follow Up

Posted on April 23rd, 2010

His office was suppose to schedule an MRI for me. That was 4 months ago. I never got the MRI. I am now looking for a new Orthopedic Doctor. Crystal Clinic has a terrible billing practice. I won't be back!