Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David B Mayer has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 14
He cut my mal;e glands and have had to take tosterone shots ever since. He and his Brother used GOD'S nam,e to harm and deceive me telling me if I did not sue him he would pay all my medical bills not only for what he did unto me but all nomatter wjhat. He did not charge me for 10m years then told me I could not sue him now and told me not to come back.and threw me away to suffer without help. No matter what any one thinks Jesus Christ in the flesh did come unto me telling in thy Brother and thy Father deceiving thee All is written and did tell unless David Mayer and Richard Mayer paid rightful restitution unto me they would burn in GOD'S special punishment. I will take any lie detector test in their coming.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Mayer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1980
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. David B Mayer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDavid B Mayer Do, 1 S Creek Dr Ste 112, Monticello, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David B Mayer in this video.
Dr. David B Mayer is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Monticello, KY.