Dr. David B Mcclure Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. David B Mcclure?

Dr. McClure has been my doctor for 20 years. His services have been outstanding. Anytime a referral needed to be made to another doctor, those referrals were excellent also.

Great Doctor.

He is very nice. He actually listens. I wanted to try going with no actual meds. Just natural and supplements. He worked with me. His staff is very nice and respectful. That says a lot. If you can get in as a patient you will be pleasantly surprised. Great people.

Juat needs to open up hours and staff should be prompt with return calls and prescription info.

I visit Dr McClure as my internist/general practitioner. I rely on him to direct me to specialists if necessary. He listens, gives good advice and does not seem to be in a rush. He also practices at Riverside Hospital which I consider a big plus. His office is fully digitized which is one criteria I wanted when I was looking for a new internist a few years ago.

Outstanding Doctor

Dr. McClure is one of the best doctors I have seen in several years. He has an amazing way of putting your fears to rest. He will spend as much time with you as needed. Never have I ever felt rushed through an appointment. His staff is as equally caring.:)

THE BEST DOCTOR IN COLUMBUS

Dr. McClure came highly recommended by my neighbor. I decided to make an appointment and it was the BEST decision I could have made!! He is kind, attentive, compasionate and cares about EVERY aspect of my health. The medical field would be a better place if EVERY doctor was like Dr. McClure!!!

Dr. McClure is an excellent physician. He was extremely thorough, worked through all of my questions, and actually listened to what I had to say in order to develop a treatment plan. He is extremely professional, competent. He does not treat his patient as "just another fee", but as a human being.

Peter

He is kind and compassionate and knows his stuff.

Review

He is the best physician I have ever known!

Dr. David B Mcclure is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westerville, OH.