Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David B Odonnell has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your skin cells in a lab, more like a pathologist.
Beyond just skin cancer, dermatopathologists also study a wide range of skin conditions, including everything from warts, moles, spider veins and herpes, to dermatitis, rashes, vitiligo and other conditions related to skin discoloration.
Dr. David B Odonnell has the following 11 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Showing 5 of 45
I called to make an appointment and was happy I got in the next day. I then had to wait over two hours past my appointment time to see him. He only spent about five minutes with me, was very rude the entire time, and I had to call several times for them to actually send in my prescription. I thought maybe it was a bad day, this is the standard. I saw him three times with the same results. I will be going elsewhere. My main question is why schedule so many appointments if you're constantly running two hours behind?
34 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1984
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. David B Odonnell accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
Locations & DirectionsSAGINAW VALLEY DERMATOLOGY PC, 4705 Towne Centre Rd Ste 301, Saginaw, MI
Dr. David B Odonnell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saginaw, MI.