3.0

Have you seen Dr. David B Odonnell?

Great Dermatologist

He is an excellent doctor diagnosing skin problems and prescribing for solving the issues. Very professional and compassionate with the elderly.

Went to him for 30 plus years. After seeing a dermatologist in Florida, Odonnell refused to do any surgery saying he wasn't a doctor of convenience. Will never refer anyone to go see him. My husband will never go to him again either.

Go to anyone else

I called to make an appointment and was happy I got in the next day. I then had to wait over two hours past my appointment time to see him. He only spent about five minutes with me, was very rude the entire time, and I had to call several times for them to actually send in my prescription. I thought maybe it was a bad day, this is the standard. I saw him three times with the same results. I will be going elsewhere. My main question is why schedule so many appointments if you're constantly running two hours behind?

Not a very professional experience when you call to make an appointment or change one. Completely overbook so plan on at least 2 hours to be seen for 2 minutes

Great Doc

Dr O'Donnell is amazing. He always come up with a diagnosis that I never would of thought of and it's always right! Every issue I've had over the years has been taken care of quickly. He also has a great bedside manner, I highly recommend him!

1 Staff very rude, Doctor Followed up rude nurse. I will not be back

1 Staff very rude, Doctor Followed up rude nurse. I will not be back

Great Experience ... Knowledgeable Doctor

I did not have a long wait despite the waiting room being full. The staff was very courteous. The Doctor was very knowledgeable and to the point. I felt in very confident hands and with his 26 years experience I was even more at ease. He performed the removal of a Cancerous patch just below my temple. After sometime the scarring has disappeared. I recommend Dr. O'Donnell, he is very experienced and it was a quick and a painless experience. He knows his business. He answered any and all questions I had.

Dr. O'Donnell was recommended to me by a much-older friend. I don't know what I was so nervous about - Dr. ODonnell took a couple biopsies and the only thing I felt was the pick of the needle from the local anesthetic. He took a deep spot off my back and one from my calf and I had no idea he was finished; we talked a bit after he anesthetised the areas and I thought he would proceed then with the biopsies, but he was already done! He seems to be very professional, quietly confident, and even personable. With his education/specialties, I feel I am in good hands. As far as wait time, any good doctor in this area should have an abundance of patients. I would hope that if I need an unanticipated longer appointment due to complications, the other patients would be generous in their waiting. Go ahead and make your appointment now, its never good to wait.

Will never return

Absolutely the worst medical expereince I have ever had. Doctor lacks any sensitivity to patient care. I started treatment for skin cancer and literally he started treatment without any explanations and said to trust his medical expertise. Doc excessively uses nitrogen freeze can - areas turn into huge blisters. I have since been to another dermatolgist and same treatment was done resulting in smaller blisters. Business Atmosphere is very poor. Waiting room is packed with people and normal wait time is 1 3/4 hours. TV playing in waiting room is used for skin product advertisement. Staff as equally as rude and arrogant. I have since talked to many in the community and was shocked how many of my friends or their friends had visiting Dr. David O'Donnell and had very similar experiences. I wish I had done my research on this physican as it would have saved me much anxiety and stress!

condensending attitude towards patient

I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone. He is arrogant, condensending and disrespectful of your time. The average wait time in his office is one hour +. When I had a squamous cell removed from my elbow area I turned my head for a moment to observe and he very sarcastically said "If I wanted anyone to watch what I was doing, I would have put a mirror on the ceiling!" Very unprofessional. I will not be going back.

STAY AWAY - don't ever step foot in his office - BAD NEWS

Doctor did not communicate. Horrible experience. I was in the middle of talking with him when he walked out the door after blasting my face and leaving HUGE RED BLISTERS on both sides of my face. A spiteful, uncaring, arrogant, non-caring money grabber. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER again.

Good dermatologist, well educated.

I was his patient for years and he was always accurate and helpful in trying to find the best treatments for my chronic skin problems. I no longer live in Saginaw, so I don't see him anymore, but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to family or friends in the area.

Dr. David B Odonnell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saginaw, MI.

Dr. David B Odonnell Is this you?