Dr. David Owens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Owens?

Kind and patient

Posted on March 8th, 2017

I appreciate the time Dr Owens spends answering my questions.

Always a positive experience

Posted on December 31st, 2016

Dr.Owens makes you feel comfortable and is able to answer any questions thoroughly. He delivered my son and it was a very positive experience! I couldn't have hoped for it to go any better. I've also seen Dr.Sorelis and Dr.Weaver in the Lansing Specialists in Women's Care office. I'd definitely recommend any of the 3 of them. The nurses and receptionists are wonderful as well. They're able to get you in quickly when you call and the wait time in the office is minimal. The Drs keep track of prior visits so they know your medical history when you come in. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

A Good Visit

Posted on December 28th, 2016

Dr. Owen and his nurse took the time to review my current meds and suggestion alternatives. The exam was smooth and comfortable. A little time to chat and laugh about life also helped.

Posted on October 20th, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Owens since finding out I was pregnant and I could not be more pleased. He is very friendly and takes time to answer any questions I may have.

overall review

Posted on August 24th, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Owens for 30 years and he has had the same nurse for a long time. They have both always given me the best care which is why I keep going back to see them. Everyone in the office is helpful and friendly. I couldn't ask for better service and am so grateful that they are there for me. I always get a call back when I call. Thank you for the many years of excellent care.

Posted on July 25th, 2016

I have followed Dr Owens for many years, I love him and his nurse. He has always explained things to me so that I understand the situation at hand, even if I have to call in for an issue he or Lori his nurse will get back to me in a timely manner.

Posted on May 26th, 2016

Dr. Owens has been my physician for 20+ years. He and his staff have consistently been available, compassionate, and proactive in their care. He takes the time needed to answer any questions and explains the pros and cons of any treatment.

Dr. David Owens, Highly Recommended

Posted on April 29th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Owens for over 10 years. He and his nurse are always pleasant and very thorough with questions regarding changes in health, prescription and nonprescription medication. Dr. Owens takes a LOT of time answering questions or explaining the exam and test results. If he recommends a change in medications, we go over the "whys" and possible side effects. Dr. Owens is very personable but professional. I highly recommend him as a women's health physician.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on November 19th, 2013

I have gone to Dr. Owens for almost 20 years and absolutely love him! I have referred several friends to him over the years because of how much I trust him and his staff. He is straight to the point but will always spend time answering any questions you have. Appointments run pretty much on time, so wait time is minimal.

Long History

Posted on October 30th, 2013

I first seen Dr Owens over 20 years ago. He is a very intelligent man and great Dr. If your looking for someone to "baby" you then this is not the Dr for you. Dr Owens gives it to you straight. If you shouldn't be doing something he is going to tell you to stop and expect you to. He is not rude, just direct. His office is always prompt, organized, and he always knows what is going on. He is very through with your care and explains everything so that you fully understand the situation. He is also very responsive with urgent situations after hours and on weekends.

Mom of 3

Posted on February 21st, 2013

Dr. Owen's shoots straight and doesn't lie to you or make you wonder what he is talking about. He has a dry sense of humor but once you get to know him he is pretty awesome. I will take a doctor that knows his information and keeps calm in a emergency situation over a doctor that is my friend. I have been with him with all of my babies and will cont. to see him.

Knows his stuff

Posted on October 3rd, 2011

I have gone to Dr Owens for 10 years. He is extremely smart and while he doesn't hold your hand or talk sweet and fluffy talk, he does give you the best possible advice and stays up to date on the best and newest practices for an OB doc. I trust him completely.