4.7

Relief at last

Had immediate relief of symptoms (on first and only visit) that had plagued me for years despite treatments by another physician. Dr. Rosenfeld is so knowledgeable, personable and understanding. I was immediately at ease with him. I continue to have none of my recurring symptoms in the 4 months since treatment. Would recommend him to anyone!

Great visit

My visit was excellent. Doc very professional and with a great sense of humor. He was informative and answered all my questions with out rushing me. Recommend him 100%

Excellent service. After a few short minutes I was diagnosed and treated with a painless treatment. His perfect Poop is great too. I take it everyday without a fail. Recommend Dr. Rosenfeld to everyone .

I traveled FOUR hours to see Dr. Rosenfeld and I would do it again in a heart beat. With a simple exam he diagnosed me with a fissure. I was in pain for so long and he was able to help me within minutes. He prescribed a magic ointment that within days I was feeling much better. I should have gone to see him sooner. Dr Rosenfeld is the best.

It was a really good appointment. Very informative and easy. Both the doctor and the staff were great. I recommend the doctor to everyone.

Exceptional

Dr. Rosenfeld is one of the wonderful exceptions in contemporary medical practice. Each and every time I have been treated by Dr. Rosenfeld, he expressed genuine interest​ and empathy when listening to me describe my concerns and taking my medical history. He also always seems very knowledgeable and up on current treatments both traditional an unconventional relating to his particular area of specialty. I also appreciate that he is so personable, thorough​, and has a great sense of humor (very helpful when dealing with issues most people are likely uncomfortable​ addressing). He also provides a great summary page of everything covered in his exam ( including previous treatment history upon checkout). I was amazed how detailed his notes were and found it so helpful to note recently that my last visit had been 7 years prior...a true testament​ to how effective his remarkably pain-free​, simple injections had proven to be for me. I could not have imagined anything other than an unimaginable surgery would have resolved my pain and discomfort. The first time I walked into​ his office in severe discomfort, requiring frequent pads and had a limited ability to participate in all the fitness activities​ that were so much a part of my life and literally left after that office visit feeling hopeful, pain free and able to go out for a long run with no bleeding or discomfort the very next day! I rarely had any issues for the entire next year. Almost a year to the day later I returned for another set of injections and the fact that seven years went by until I felt the need to return speaks to the exceptional treatment services Dr. Rosenfeld provides! If you are skeptical, have been suffering and putting off treatment or concerned about awkwardness...I encourage you to make an appointment with Dr. Rosenfeld ASAP! He will listen, make you feel at ease and potentially offer​ some really simple solutions that you will wish you had tried sooner!! Bottom line, five stars feel like an inadequate rating for Dr. Rosenfeld. Dr. Rosenfeld is one of the wonderful exceptions in contemporary medical practice. Each and every time I have been treated by Dr. Rosenfeld, he expressed genuine interest​ and empathy when listening to me describe my concerns and taking my medical history. He also always seems very knowledgeable and up on current treatments both traditional an unconventional relating to his particular area of specialty. I also appreciate that he is so personable, thorough​, and has a great sense of humor (very helpful when dealing with issues most people are likely uncomfortable​ addressing). He also provides a great summary page of everything covered in his exam ( including previous treatment history upon checkout). I was amazed how detailed his notes were and found it so helpful to note recently that my last visit had been 7 years prior...a true testament​ to how effective his remarkably pain-free​, simple injections had proven to be for me. I could not have imagined anything other than an unimaginable surgery would have resolved my pain and discomfort. The first time I walked into​ his office in severe discomfort, requiring frequent pads and had a limited ability to participate in all the fitness activities​ that were so much a part of my life and literally left after that office visit feeling hopeful, pain free and able to go out for a long run with no bleeding or discomfort the very next day! I rarely had any issues for the entire next year. Almost a year to the day later I returned for another set of injections and the fact that seven years went by until I felt the need to return speaks to the exceptional treatment services Dr. Rosenfeld provides! If you are skeptical, have been suffering and putting off treatment or concerned about awkwardness...I encourage you to make an appointment with Dr. Rosenfeld ASAP! He will listen, make you feel at ease and potentially offer​ some really simple solutions that you will wish you had tried sooner!! Bottom line, five stars feel like an inadequate rating for Dr. Rosenfeld.   Dr. Rosenfeld is one of the wonderful exceptions in contemporary medical practice. Each and every time I have been treated by Dr. Rosenfeld, he expressed genuine interest​ and empathy when listening to me describe my concerns and taking my medical history. He also always seems very knowledgeable and up on current treatments both traditional an unconventional relating to his particular area of specialty. I also appreciate that he is so personable, thorough​, and has a great sense of humor (very helpful when dealing with issues most people are likely uncomfortable​ addressing). He also provides a great summary page of everything covered in his exam ( including previous treatment history upon checkout). I was amazed how detailed his notes were and found it so helpful to note recently that my last visit had been 7 years prior...a true testament​ to how effective his remarkably pain-free​, simple injections had proven to be for me. I could not have imagined anything other than an unimaginable surgery would have resolved my pain and discomfort. The first time I walked into​ his office in severe discomfort, requiring frequent pads and had a limited ability to participate in all the fitness activities​ that were so much a part of my life and literally left after that office visit feeling hopeful, pain free and able to go out for a long run with no bleeding or discomfort the very next day! I rarely had any issues for the entire next year. Almost a year to the day later I returned for another set of injections and the fact that seven years went by until I felt the need to return speaks to the exceptional treatment services Dr. Rosenfeld provides! If you are skeptical, have been suffering and putting off treatment or concerned about awkwardness...I encourage you to make an appointment with Dr. Rosenfeld ASAP! He will listen, make you feel at ease and potentially offer​ some really simple solutions that you will wish you had tried sooner!! Bottom line, five stars feel like an inadequate rating for Dr. Rosenfeld. Dr. Rosenfeld is one of the wonderful exceptions in contemporary medical practice. Each and every time I have been treated by Dr. Rosenfeld, he expressed genuine interest​ and empathy when listening to me describe my concerns and taking my medical history. He also always seems very knowledgeable and up on current treatments both traditional an unconventional relating to his particular area of specialty. I also appreciate that he is so personable, thorough​, and has a great sense of humor (very helpful when dealing with issues most people are likely uncomfortable​ addressing). He also provides a great summary page of everything covered in his exam ( including previous treatment history upon checkout). I was amazed how detailed his notes were and found it so helpful to note recently that my last visit had been 7 years prior...a true testament​ to how effective his remarkably pain-free​, simple injections had proven to be for me. I could not have imagined anything other than an unimaginable surgery would have resolved my pain and discomfort. The first time I walked into​ his office in severe discomfort, requiring frequent pads and had a limited ability to participate in all the fitness activities​ that were so much a part of my life and literally left after that office visit feeling hopeful, pain free and able to go out for a long run with no bleeding or discomfort the very next day! I rarely had any issues for the entire next year. Almost a year to the day later I returned for another set of injections and the fact that seven years went by until I felt the need to return speaks to the exceptional treatment services Dr. Rosenfeld provides! If you are skeptical, have been suffering and putting off treatment or concerned about awkwardness...I encourage you to make an appointment with Dr. Rosenfeld ASAP! He will listen, make you feel at ease and potentially offer​ some really simple solutions that you will wish you had tried sooner!! Bottom line, five stars feel like an inadequate rating for Dr. Rosenfeld.  Dr. Rosenfeld is one of the wonderful exceptions in contemporary medical practice. Each and every time I have been treated by Dr. Rosenfeld, he expressed genuine interest​ and empathy when listening to me describe my concerns and taking my medical history. He also always seems very knowledgeable and up on current treatments both traditional an unconventional relating to his particular area of specialty. I also appreciate that he is so personable, thorough​, and has a great sense of humor (very helpful when dealing with issues most people are likely uncomfortable​ addressing). He also provides a great summary page of everything covered in his exam ( including previous treatment history upon checkout). I was amazed how detailed his notes were and found it so helpful to note recently that my last visit had been 7 years prior...a true testament​ to how effective his remarkably pain-free​, simple injections had proven to be for me. I could not have imagined anything other than an unimaginable surgery would have resolved my pain and discomfort. The first time I walked into​ his office in severe discomfort, requiring frequent pads and had a limited ability to participate in all the fitness activities​ that were so much a part of my life and literally left after that office visit feeling hopeful, pain free and able to go out for a long run with no bleeding or discomfort the very next day! I rarely had any issues for the entire next year. Almost a year to the day later I returned for another set of injections and the fact that seven years went by until I felt the need to return speaks to the exceptional treatment services Dr. Rosenfeld provides! If you are skeptical, have been suffering and putting off treatment or concerned about awkwardness...I encourage you to make an appointment with Dr. Rosenfeld ASAP! He will listen, make you feel at ease and potentially offer​ some really simple solutions that you will wish you had tried sooner!! Bottom line, five stars feel like an inadequate rating for Dr. Rosenfeld. Dr. Rosenfeld is one of the wonderful exceptions in contemporary medical practice. Each and every time I have been treated by Dr. Rosenfeld, he expressed genuine interest​ and empathy when listening to me describe my concerns and taking my medical history. He also always seems very knowledgeable and up on current treatments both traditional an unconventional relating to his particular area of specialty. I also appreciate that he is so personable, thorough​, and has a great sense of humor (very helpful when dealing with issues most people are likely uncomfortable​ addressing). He also provides a great summary page of everything covered in his exam ( including previous treatment history upon checkout). I was amazed how detailed his notes were and found it so helpful to note recently that my last visit had been 7 years prior...a true testament​ to how effective his remarkably pain-free​, simple injections had proven to be for me. I could not have imagined anything other than an unimaginable surgery would have resolved my pain and discomfort. The first time I walked into​ his office in severe discomfort, requiring frequent pads and had a limited ability to participate in all the fitness activities​ that were so much a part of my life and literally left after that office visit feeling hopeful, pain free and able to go out for a long run with no bleeding or discomfort the very next day! I rarely had any issues for the entire next year. Almost a year to the day later I returned for another set of injections and the fact that seven years went by until I felt the need to return speaks to the exceptional treatment services Dr. Rosenfeld provides! If you are skeptical, have been suffering and putting off treatment or concerned about awkwardness...I encourage you to make an appointment with Dr. Rosenfeld ASAP! He will listen, make you feel at ease and potentially offer​ some really simple solutions that you will wish you had tried sooner!! Bottom line, five stars feel like an inadequate rating for Dr. Rosenfeld.

Great Doctor

For most of us, the idea of visiting a proctologist is uncomfortable, but Dr. Rosenfeld has a way of putting his patients at ease. Maybe it’s his sense of humor, his empathy, or his obvious expertise. All too often these days, a visit to a doctor means a long wait in the waiting room and a short time with a busy doctor. My experience in Dr. Rosenfeld’s office was just the opposite. I met with the doctor at my appointment time, and the consultation was relaxed and thorough. Never did I feel rushed. If you have a problem in this area, you want to see a specialist and you want to see the best. That’s Dr. Rosenfeld.

I wasn't sure what to expect when I finally decided to find a Dr. to help me out and answer some fairly (what I thought was) embarrassing questions about the cause of my condition, treatment and prognosis. I also had questions about my sexual health that a doctor like Dr. Rosenfeld would be able to answer best for me. I found Dr. Rosenfeld to be extremely knowledgable, personable, and straight forward. I left feeling educated and put at ease without a moment of embarrassment.

I went to see Dr. Rosenfeld after my insurance company referred to a surgeon for a low level external hemorrhoid for which he recommended surgery (because that's all he does). After I meet with Dr. Rosenfeld he diagnosed the pain I was having to spasms and gave me medication that healed my condition. NO SURGERY

Proffesional and Warm- perefect combination

Dr. Rosenfeld was my surgeon and treated for an ongoing issue for 2 years. He is compassionate, understanding and is very knowledgeable. I relocated to No Calif and it was time for a follow up. I went to a surgeon in the area and did not feel comfortable with that person so I left a message to see if Dr. Rosenfeld would be willing to do a phone consult and possibly a referral. He called me back the same day, confirmed that it was time for a follow up visit and suggested where to look for qualified surgeons in my area. I for sure miss his service and no one will ever be as good as he is in my mind but if you are looking for an amazing specialist, look no further. He is the absolute best!

Dr. Rosenfeld put me at ease right away, and I didn't feel embarrassed talking to him about my medical situation. He explained the procedure that he was going to perform and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process.

Flew Down From Canada for Surgery

I flew down from Vancouver to have Dr. Rosenfeld perform Doppler Guided Hemorrhoid Artery Ligation and Rectoanal repair because this procedure is not available in Canada. He initially diagnosed the problem with photos I submitted through a secure website. We subsequently had a phone consultation during which he suggested flying down for the procedure. I had been suffering from internal hemorrhoids for over 40 years...had tried banding several times to no avail and was unwilling to undergo the pain of a hemorrhoidectomy. So I just suffered with the pain and embarrassment of having to push them back in time and again until I finally started doing research and learned about Dr. Rosenfeld. The surgery was extremely successful and the pain was minimal. I remained in the LA area during a ten day recovery after which I flew home. I am playing tennis, skiing, swimming, boogie-boarding, cycling, hiking and enjoying life again. I should have had this done 20 years ago. Dr. Rosenfeld, his staff and the Aspen Surgery Center are fantastic. And the cost was very reasonable. If you are suffering from internal hemorrhoids, have Dr. Rosenfeld take care of you. It will change your life back to normal.

Dr. David B Rosenfeld is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.