4.8

Have you seen Dr. David M Bacha?

LOVE DR. BACHA

Great peds doctor, caring and compassionate. His staff is extremely friendly and always available to answer any questions. He is by far the BEST pediatrician I have even been to.

Best Pediatrician!

I met Dr. Bacha when I was taking Lamaze classes at EHMC. He has been my daughters doctor since she was born and I can't express how genuine, kind, professional and caring he is. He is extremely patient and takes his time in explaining everthing. Which is why you may occasionally have a waiting period for your appointment but definitely worth the wait! As a first time mother and the stresses that come along with that, he made me feel very comfortable and safe. I can call him with questions, and no question is ever a stupid question. I have since moved and although I now live almost an hour away he remains my daughters pediatrician. So happy to have found him!

Dr. Bacha has been caring for our daughter for almost 19 years. She refuses to go elsewhere. He loves "his kids".

Dr. David M Bacha is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tenafly, NJ.