Dr. David C Baez Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. David C Baez?

thoughtful

I have been very happy with Dr Baez. I have never met a more caring Dr. He has a lot of experience that I didn't need to look up to know. I would recommend him to everyone I know and anyone I don't. He puts a smile on my face every visit.

Our first appointment with Dr Baez was five minutes and he sent us on our way. Did not go over any blood work that was done by the clinic. Two months later my husband ended up in ICU short of a Diabetic coma. No Diabetes in the family history. After being in ICU for 4 days, we were told to follow up with Dr Baez to talk about this disease and healthy regime. Our next appointment was 3 days after being released and Dr Baez 10 minutes with us, I recorded the time. So after almost being in a coma and a 40K hospital bill I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS CLINIC.

Dr. Baez truly cares about and listens to me. He is straight forward and intelligent.