Dr. David Bailie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Bailie?

The best of the best.

Posted on December 2nd, 2017

Outstanding care. Dr. Bailie and his entire team are the epitome of excellence. My teen daughter and I have both had surgeries for sports-related injuries. Both of us have quickly returned to our extremely active athletic lifestyle. The entire team at AzISKS treated us with dignity and kindness, from billing, throughout surgery and follow-up. I urge any athlete or parent to seek out Dr. Bailie's care when you need the best orthopedic surgeon in the state of Arizona.

Great Surgeon : Repair of my severly torn rotator cuff

Posted on July 1st, 2017

My wife is in medicine, yet I have a strong dis-liking of medicine practice as a whole... yet Dr. Bailie's office is the most efficient run office I have ever visited, nearly never wait over 3-4 minutes to get into a room and he's there within a couple of minutes! I 'researched' orthopedic physicians before my surgery... talking to lots of medical personnel and finally visiting 4 different physical therapy offices (The P.T. offices wouldn't give recommendations, but when I brought them the 3 physicians I narrowed it down to, I was told they were ALL excellent... so my next question: Who's patients have the fastest and best recoveries... Dr. Bailie was the unanimous name that came up). The should with a JUMBO tear was repaired, I recovered well- listening and following Dr. Bailie's advice for length of time to heal properly, and now my repaired shoulder, in my opinion, is better than my other one.

Fantastic shoulder doc

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

I met Dr. Bailie after undergoing a traumatic injury during a game at the Diamondbacks baseball fantasy camp. I slipped in the wet outfield and totally blew my shoulder out of the socket. The Dr’s diagnosis: fractured arm bone, torn biceps muscle, torn labrum, and totally shredded rotator cuff. I’m a practicing dentist and an active athlete in my young 60’s, and this news was devastating. Dr. Bailie was reassuring and said he could get me back to full function, but it would take 8-9 months. After a month of physical therapy at his great facility, I underwent the reconstructive surgery. Everything was well explained and organized at the surgicenter, the surgery went smoothly, and my post-op pain was well-controlled and short-lived. By the next day, I was on plain Tylenol only. He allowed me to go back to work within days (fortunately it was my non-dominant shoulder) and with hard work and great PT I was back to sports in under 6 months. I even went back to fantasy camp 11 months after surgery, batted .500 with 3 doubles, and as I told Dr. Bailie, the only thing that didn’t hurt after 6 grueling days of baseball was my repaired shoulder! Dr. Bailie has a great bedside manner to go with his remarkable skills – I would recommend him highly to anyone I know.

Posted on June 17th, 2016

I am so grateful for doctors like Dr. Bailie, who recently did a shoulder replacement on me. I have never had a better medical/surgical experience. 7 weeks out and my shoulder is pain free and has wonderful range of motion. I really like Dr. Bailie personally and his staff is equally as nice. The most important point is, however, that Dr. Bailie is truly gifted and I cannot recommend him highly enough. Believe it or not, I am looking forward to having my other shoulder replaced. Who looks forward to surgery for heaven's sake!

Great Doctor for Knee, Hip or Shoulder Injuries

Posted on June 4th, 2016

I must say, Dr. Bailie and his staff, both at his office and the surgical center were very professional, helpful (offering their personal cell phone numbers for afterhours assistance) and made this process enjoyable and easy! I strong recommend anyone needing a Knee, Hip or Shoulder surgery to go see Dr. Bailie. Thanks Dr. Bailie.

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Did both my shoulder replacements and I am 5 years into it and still working incredibly well.

Posted on January 16th, 2016

Longer wait than expected but lived up to his reputation and gave me all the time I needed. Redid surgery someone else had not done correctly and finally back to normal. Well worth the wait!! Thank you! !

Great results, from a great doctor and staff.

Posted on October 28th, 2015

Major Double rotator cuff tears, Labrum, and Bicep...phenomenal results, no lingering pain, and my shoulders are better than I can ever recall.

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

Horrible doctor. Waste of time and money. Wrong diagnosis.

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Great surgeon, excellent.

Posted on October 10th, 2015

Honest, caring , knowledgeable, and a great bedside manner. Dr Bailie will do everything in his power to make your problem better and get you back to doing what you love. He is gifted with great surgical hands and a wonderful caring personality!

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

The 4th doc I saw and chose him to do the surgery- no question. Was referred by many friends and actually several of the other surgeons