The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David A Baird has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Biopsy
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Sports Medicine
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
The building is the worst part, but the doctor is amazing. Accurate, caring, and honest.
Dr.Baird is out of touch with his staff...or that's what they want you to believe. Their policy of requiring a referal when the insurance company doesn't require one is un-neccessary, and a fustration. This Doctor doesn't seem to care what hoop you need to jump through to make an appointment. His staff is rude, incompetent and lazy. My last 2 visits I had to follow the billing all the way through the process. They didn't let the lab know that I had insurance. they billed the insurance company with the wrong codes, all the while blaming the insurance company. Terrible group in that office. Do yourself a favor and research who you see. This not a good office.
I have never complained about a doctor before but will share my experience to help others. In my opinion the office staff is rude and communication between them and doctor is poor. Dr Baird became angry, abusive and insulting when questioned about poor result for a minor procedure. I would never return or recommend him.
Dr. Baird is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. David A Baird accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFarmington Dermatologists Pc, 23133 Orchard Lake Rd Ste 201, Farmington, MI
Dr. David A Baird is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington, MI.