Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David G Balch has the following 1 specialty
Dr. David G Balch has the following 1 expertise
Dr. David G Balch has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
I was fortunate to be referred to Dr Balch through my personal physician. He was very professional but at the same time kind and caring. His staff is great, friendly and caring as well. He appears to be a skilled surgeon and barely left a scar. On my return visit he gave me a hug and wished me the best. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.
I've had several surgeries done in the past and I must add, Dr. Balch exceeded all my expectations. He was very cwring, very thorough with explaning my procedure. His staff was wonderful. Pamela and Luz, thank you for your friendliness. I was very satisfied! Dr. Balch us the BEST! If you go somewhere else, you'd be cheating yourself out of a wonderful experience. Need surgery? Dr. Balch and his staff is the place for you. Highly recommended. ?.
Dr. Balch is caring, knowledgeable, principled, and a skilled surgeon! After my surgery, while in the hospital, Dr. Balch followed up each day including his days off!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
11 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 2007
University Of Nevada Reno
Dr. David G Balch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Molina Mrktplace CA
Locations & Directions
Dr. David G Balch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.