Dr. David G Balch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David G Balch?

Dr. Rocky Balch

I was fortunate to be referred to Dr Balch through my personal physician. He was very professional but at the same time kind and caring. His staff is great, friendly and caring as well. He appears to be a skilled surgeon and barely left a scar. On my return visit he gave me a hug and wished me the best. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.

Great people !~

Dr. Balch was direct and to the point. He did a great job on my appendix in a not great situation (ruptured for 4 days before going in). On a tangent: the phone number was wrong: should be 714/961-580 4

Administration

I've had several surgeries done in the past and I must add, Dr. Balch exceeded all my expectations. He was very cwring, very thorough with explaning my procedure. His staff was wonderful. Pamela and Luz, thank you for your friendliness. I was very satisfied! Dr. Balch us the BEST! If you go somewhere else, you'd be cheating yourself out of a wonderful experience. Need surgery? Dr. Balch and his staff is the place for you. Highly recommended. ?.

Dr. Balch is caring, knowledgeable, principled, and a skilled surgeon! After my surgery, while in the hospital, Dr. Balch followed up each day including his days off!

Great Experience!

Dr Balch was very attentive and caring. We were lucky he was on call when we came to the ER. Follow up was easy since his office is right next to the hospital. His office staff were helpful and friendly .

Great Experience!!!

Dr. Balch has excellent bedside manner and his staff is very friendly. He really cares!

Dr. David G Balch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.