- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David S Ball DO
Dr. David S Ball, DO is a doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. Their specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology. They speak English.
Dr. David S Ball has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. David S Ball has the following 7 expertise
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
Dr. David S Ball Accepts the Following Insurance
- 800 Spruce St Philadelphia , PA 19107
More about Dr. David S Ball
I have solely practiced interventional radiology since 1987 in both university hospital settings and private practices. I joined the medical staff at Fox Chase Cancer Center in 2005.I pursued the field of interventional radiology because I believe that this is the least invasive and disruptive way to treat many benign and malignant conditions. It is an exciting time to practice in this field because technologic advances in imaging and catheter-based care allow faster, more effective and accurate treatment than ever before.One of the highlights of working at Fox Chase is our dedicated team of experienced, compassionate nurses and technologists. These professionals facilitate our ability to offer efficient patient care at any time, which is extremely gratifying.