Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David H Barad has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Miscarriage (Incomplete)
Showing 5 of 7
After 10 years of struggling with infertility and going to all of "the best" fertility specialists in New York, I finally found Dr. Barad and am pregnant with my first child. He is the kindest, most compassionate Doctor that listens, explains and finds the best plan of action for your specific needs. The office is beautiful (feels like you are in his home) and the nurses (especially Maria) all treat you with loving and compassionate care. Had I listened to the Doctors before I met Dr. Barad I would be childless. He believed in me so I believed in me and because of that I will hold my first child in a few months. Cannot recommend him more highly. The BEST!
Never met a doctor who really cares About his patients. He walks you through the process thoroughly; advises you and your partner of realistic expectations. He also provide pamphlets for you to read to help you further understand your situation. He is a Dr. who takes caring and concern to another level. He understands how delicate the process can be; and he helps maintain the patients level of calmness and understanding which helps us remain focus while going through our own journey.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Columbia University College Of Physicians & Surgeons
Dr. David H Barad accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Human Reproduction, 21 E 69th St, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David H Barad in this video.
Dr. David H Barad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.