Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David A Baran has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Diseases
Showing 5 of 8
We're do I start, well I first met Dr baran after 2 months of being in a coma. He had put me on the ecmo machine which saved my life but only with great detail from his part believe my me it was complicated. He had tremendous patience explaining procedures with great detail ensuring my family that I'll be ok, all I can say is thank you Dr baron you saved my life!
This physician is arrogant and condescending and lacks compassion a 'man' in his profession should have.If you are an older individual, do NOT seek the services of this so called physician. It is very clear he discounts patients from the onset based on age and is most interested in winning his point to the non benefit of the patient.
26 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
Dr. David A Baran accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSentara Norfolk General Hospital, 600 Gresham Dr, Norfolk, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David A Baran in this video.
Dr. David A Baran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.