Dr. David Barcohana Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. David Barcohana?

Kind and knowledgable doctor

Posted on September 13th, 2016

Caring and compassionate doctor with lots of experience. Office staff went out of their way to help me out.

One of a kind

Posted on September 4th, 2016

Very soft spoken but clearly intelligent with years of experience. I couldn't be happier

Yes, I know

Posted on April 22nd, 2012

I know Dr. Barcohana about 9 years, I am driving to see him about 2-3 hours one way it is 4-6 hours total. It is worthy.I was trying to switch to closer physician and I come back. Why?? He is one from few physician whom I can trust!!! with my life. He is also well connected to other physians-specialists so my life is in good hands. What could be more?

Posted on June 3rd, 2011

Not recommended. I didn't have a serious issue but their treatment and manners seemed so unprofessional to me. Would never go back again.

Posted on May 17th, 2010

Dr, Barcohana's skill in treatment has saved me from surgery, eased my pain from sports injuries, and has solved many of my health problems. I call him my miracle doctor and refer all my friends who have sports injuries to him. He is a wonderful man and excellent physician.

HORRIBLE DOCTOR

Posted on May 9th, 2010

HE HAS NO IDEA WHATS HES DOING. please do not visit this doctor, Im 25 years old and was covered under HMO healthcare. I went to Br. Barcohana for a general check up. He took my blood, spend 1 minute asking me several general questions (after waiting 35 min plus after my apt time) and then told me to go home. I never received any information about my health even after calling several times to inquire. Turns out I had a low white blood cell count and a heart condition (mitral valcve prolapse) that I could have addressed months earlier if this guys has done his job. Overall, it was an extremely unprofessional and disappointing experience. Its healthcare like that that give healthcare in this country a bad name. I sincerely hope h resigns asap.

Posted on August 31st, 2016