Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Baringer
Dr. David Baringer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH, with other offices in Avon, OH and Strongsville, OH . He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Baringer is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital for Rehabilitation, Cleveland Clinic Hospital and Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Baringer has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gallbladder inflammation (Cholecystitis)
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Intestinal Polyps
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr Baringer first performed a procesdure I later found out was a 5 minute, no medication, in office procedure. Instead, he had me do an outpatient procedure that required medication to be given to put me in a twilight state. I continued to bleed after the procedure which I indicated to him at the follow-up. He did not examine me and said that was normal. Three days later, by ambulance, I ended up in the hospital anemic from loss of blood. It took 6 months, and another trip to the hospital, to get my levels back to normal with constant dizzy spells during that time.
Dr. Baringer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital for Rehabilitation
Cleveland Clinic Hospital
Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
CCHS Cleveland Clinic
35 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. David Baringer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David Baringer in this video.
Dr. David Baringer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.