Dr. David M Barrere Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David M Barrere?

When I was pregnant with my first child everything freaked me out. Dr. Barrere is an amazing doctor, he never once made me feel like my questions or fears were ridiculous. He talked me through everything and made sure I understood what he was saying before I left. His staff is as equally as wonderful as he is. Always nice and willing to help you out. I am now pregnant with my second child and couldn't imagine anyone else delivering my baby.

Best there is.

patient

I highly recommend him to care for you and your unborn child, absolutely amazing!! He is the most compassionate physician I have ever met! He truly cares about his patients and their best interest!

I love Dr Barrere he has delivered 3 of my 4 children and he was nothing but awesome!! I would recommend him to everyone. When I was diagnosed with melanoma and I was 5 1/2 months pregnant he was always looking after me even when it didn't pertain to the baby. I truly feel he cares about all of his patients and takes the time to make sure they are doing well in every aspect of their lives!!

Exceptional Obgyn

Dr. Barrere is the only doctor I have felt comfortable with. He had actually listened to me as far as problems I was having and took the time to figure out options for me. He performed a laparoscopic surgery on me told me if i didn't feel relief of symptoms to come back and we would discuss further options just went back last week and will be scheduled for a hysterectomy next month.. Although I am very nervous about the surgery I do feel in my heart I am in great hands.. I would recommend him to anyone.. Thank you Dr. Barrere.

bEST doctor

Leslie Browna

I was aprehensive about seeing a male after seeing a woman for so long but a feel completely at ease with Dr Barrere and he always gives me all the time i need to discuss any issue. Even took the time to speak to my husband!

I would recommend this doctor to everyone!

Exceptional O.B.G.Y.N.

During my first pregnancy, I was a patient at a group practice. My daughter had a birth defect, gastroschesis. I hated having to see multiple doctors who didn't have an established relationship with myself or my husband. Most of the time we found that the doctors hadn't even read my chart. When I found out I was pregnat this time around, a friend recommended Dr. Barrere. I have honestly never had a Doctor care more than he did. He treated us with the utmost respect and compassion at all times. He has a unique way of bringing appropriate humor to otherwise uncomfortable situations. I delivered my second daughter two weeks ago, and am actually considering having a third child sometime in the next couple years due in part to the wonderful expirience i had with this pregnancy. Thank you Dr. Barrere.

excelent doctor

i have had excellent service with dr.barrere... i would recommend him to any women that has lady problems or even pregnancy... he is a excellent doctor in my eyes.... i even have my daughter see him and i hear her tell people she really likes dr.barrere...