Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Battinelli
Dr. David Battinelli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manhasset, NY, with another office in Boston, MA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Battinelli is affiliated with North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview, North Shore University Hospital and Boston Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Battinelli has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David Battinelli is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Battinelli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
North Shore University Hospital
Boston Medical Center
Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center
North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Long Island Jewish Medical Center
30 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David Battinelli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhasset, NY.