Dr. David Bealle Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. David Bealle?

Arrogant doctor and lying staff

Posted on July 5th, 2017

I've never had a bad experience with a doctor and office staff like I did here. The staff continuously messed up my records and blamed it on me. One staff member named Tammy Turner called me about something that had already been done and when I pointed that out, she hung up on me and told me to leave the practice. They repeatedly messed up my records and medical leave paperwork which I was charged for. The left hand definitely doesn't know what the right hand is doing at this practice. The doctor called me and blamed me saying he hasn't had a problem with his staff in a long time so therefore it must be my fault. I'll tell you, if you are going to a doctor who blindly defends his rude, inept staff, it's probably time to go elsewhere and not waste your time with this practice. He made it clear that he has plenty of patients and doesn't care if he operates on me. So think long and hard before desperation drives you to use this doctor. It's so bad that I will be filing a complaint the the medical board.

Very caring physician. His bedside manner is excellent and his depth of knowledge is pretty awesome! I would recommend Dr. Bealle to anyone who needs an orthopaedic surgeon. He is one of the good guys!

Posted on March 16th, 2017

Former social worker

Posted on September 11th, 2016

I contracted MRSA during my contact with Dr. Bealle for a hip replacement. He then did a repair which also failed. My next five surgeries to rid the MRSA from my body was completed in Nashville. My life has been forever changed. Chronic pain, inability to care for daily my activities. Forget bedside manners, you deserve better.

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on July 28th, 2015

Dr. Bealle was my first choice and was recommended by several satisfied patients. I was very pleased by his ability to break down my knee problems in simple terms that made sense to me. One knee surgery completed and possible knee replacement I continue to be happy with my overall care from Dr. Bealle and his staff...

Shoulder surgery, knee pain & weakness

Posted on December 9th, 2013

Dr Beal takes time to explain the problems you have and his approach for treatment. He has a great bedside manner

Posted on March 23rd, 2012

This doctor scheduled me for tests that were unnecessary. I initially went to him for knee replacement. I was having severe pain in my right leg and after the tests I went through; he still didn't think the replacement would be the right thing to alleviate the pain. I had knee replacement done by another Orthopaedic Surgeon and was told at the time the pain would be gone. The replacement was a success and I'm now pain free. I don't this doctor cared that much or showed any interest in my health issue.

TOOK MY MONEY, WASTED MY TIME

Posted on July 12th, 2011

I made an appointment to see Dr. Beale due to a back injury incurred in a car wreck in 2004 that had flared up. After I made the appointment for him to exam my back, he ordered THOUSANDS of dollars of tests - x-rays, MRI's, etc. Then, when I actually met him at the appointment, he said he didn't know or do any work on backs, that he didn't know what to make up of the x-rays and MRI results, and that I should see somone else. Neither I nor my insurance company was pleased. It's also quite apparent that he is not very smart or well read. I have no idea how he made it through medical school. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS MAN.

Dr. David Bealle

Posted on July 5th, 2011

This doctor performed 3 surgeries on me and when he was finished I could not walk. He told me that it was all in my head that he is a great doctor. It ending up being that he set my kneecap wrong after it was broke. He refuses to admit that he was wrong. He is a low down sorry excuse for a doctor. I would not take a dead rat to this doctor.

Posted on November 28th, 2017